Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?

Umm hiee guys your lovely author is back again and now I am writing this chapter again because pehle wala delete krdiya Wattpad m pata nahi kyu🙂,
But thank you readers for your patience I have read your comments it really cheered me up😭♥️, lucky to have you guys💋 and yes one of the reader made banner for me and now I'll use them 🐿️
VOTE TARGET - 580
COMMENT TARGET - 260

Umm hiee guys your lovely author is back again and now I am writing this chapter again because pehle wala delete krdiya Wattpad m pata nahi kyu🙂,But thank you readers for your patience I have read your comments it really cheered me up😭♥️, lucky ...

As I am working, suddenly a message pops up from an anonymous account, and I know whose message this is. So, I just close all the documents on my laptop and open the message, which goes like this;

Tomorrow there will be a meeting in the dark world, and I want you to attend it. Everyone knows that RV will also come to attend it.

As I read it, I replied to his message: 'When will this meeting be held and where?'

He replied: 'It will be tomorrow at 12 AM at night. I'll give you the location tomorrow. Just be on time because they are planning to sell a large amount of girls, drugs, and weapons, and we have to stop them.'

I just replied 'okay' and switched off my laptop.

Yes, I am in the dark world, but I try to stop these types of illegal things. Only my 5 team members know about it. It's another dangerous world, where I have seen many things that are unexplainable.

As I am thinking about it, I heard a voice. My iris is sleeping, so I go to her room and saw that she is coming out from the bathroom.

She saw me but ignored me, so I just coughed. She saw me again and ignored me once more.

Then I coughed again. She saw me and said, 'What happened? What do you want to say to me?'

I just said, 'Nothing,' and then she is about to go outside the room.

I suddenly said to her; Stop Trisha I want to say something.

She turned to me and said; Kya mene koi or bhaasha mei pucha tha aapse?
(Did I ask you in any other language?)

I just Chuckles and said; You will not stop Taunting me right?

She frustrated and said; Mujhe sunna hi nahi hai, apne Tak rakho baat,
("I don't want to hear, keep it to yourself.")

And then she left the room. I don't know why she is behaving like this, but I love Trisha this way, and I want her to remain like this.

I want to tell her that we are going to Delhi because I have come to Mumbai for my work.

But she listened anything I said? Hell No!

So I decided to write this message in a note,

I take a sticky note and write about our plan to go back to Delhi. I paste it on the mirror in the room. When she enters, she will read it.

As I come out from the room and head my way to the drawing room, but she is not there. I don't know, but my heartbeat increases as she told me this morning that she will leave this villa. But I don't want her to go.