Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night

Okay so here's the next update 👽 and pehle hi bta Rahi I am not that much good in smut it's my first time i am writing this 👽
Don't judge me, and i don't know who is this aksh writes 👽 hehehe

VOTE TARGET - 500
COMMENT TARGET - 250

18+ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ mature content ahead, if you are uncomfortable to read smut than you can skip this chapter as there is only smut in this chapter and can continue from next chapter.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Author's POV

As she turn to going out but suddenly she turned back to him and *kissed him* under the shower.

He said by breaking the kiss "Now I won't stop, even if you beg me to, I won't stop because you started this, and I'm going to end it, by fuçkîñg you harder"!!

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist and then they come out from the bathroom as they are kissing each other, and viraj is dominating the kiss.

He made her lay down in a bed and viraj slowly started kissing her earlobe, and slowly started licking it and biting it.

She moaned; Ahh..ahhhhh Raajjj..

Viraj then slowly started kissing her cheeks and then started kissing her neck licking it and sucking it and biting roughly giving her love marks.

Trisha moaned loudly; Aaaahhhhhnnnnnn!!! vii....rajj...

Viraj said huskily by biting and nibbing her earlobe again; Today you will see passion of viraj agnihotri, and from today you are mine, your body is mine, your everything is mine only.

You are my lust, desire and a beautiful sin My 'iris'

And trisha is on her pleasure and she is taking heavy breaths and she is a moaning mess.

And then he again started kissing on her lips, sucking both of her lips with one Swift and then tug at her upper lips, making her moan and viraj glided his tongue inside her mouth and tasted each corner of her mouth.

Whereas Trisha is also kissing him with same passion but a lone tear escape from the corner of her her eyes.

Viraj is dominating the kiss and with one hand he put it under her tshirt and he is gently touching her curves with his fingers but then he breaks the kiss and he tore her tshirt.

And a black bra is coming visible to him and he smirks then he open his shirt and a red blush is formed on Trisha's cheek.

Viraj chuckles by seeing her red cherry like cheeks and he caressed her cheeks with one hand and he takes her hand and put it near his heart.

He said with lots of emotions in his eyes; I am devil before you came in my life, I don't know how to smile and laugh. But when you came you changed my life and me and i started laughing and smiling with you.

And by this he started kissing her palm slowly-slowly he is kissing her hand and then he came in her neck area again he started to give more hickey's on her neck.

Then he came to her cleavage and started to kissing that area, with one he tore her bra and started pressing her breasts.

He is giving bite marks on her cleavage and she is moaning his name, her inner thigh area got wet, and she is in her pleasure and panting heavily.

Viraj took her one breast in his warm mouth and start sucking her nipple roughly and biting it also leaving marks on her breast.

And she is moaning his name; oohhhhh.....Ahnnnnn... Rajj...