Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey

So Hey people's you all have not completed the vote target but this chapter is for them who have waited so much😚, but on scroll stack I'll upload chapter frequently, and from chapter 15 it will be paid on scroll stack but on Wattpad it is free but chapters will be updated tabhi when you all will complete Vote and comment target.👀

VOTE TARGET - 580
COMMENT TARGET - 250
Enjoy reading cuties ♥️

Author's POV

As Trisha is looking around the villa's interior, suddenly his bodyguard comes with a black file containing some documents and certificates. He gives it to Viraj and exits, then he exits from the villa.

Viraj goes near Trisha and says in a normal but strict tone, 'Miss Thakur, sign this paper. Now!'

She takes the paper and starts reading it, as she reads that it's the marriage certificate she gets shocked and sees Viraj, who is just seeing her with his blank eyes.

She screamed at him and said; "What the hell is this?"

And by saying this she Threw the papers on his face,

Viraj make a fist and controlling his anger for not shouting on her but she is pushing her limits,

He takes a deep breath and sighs, then he leans down to pick up the papers, then he puts that paper on the table and turns to her.

She is seeing with anger and he is seeing her with many emotions in his eyes.

He sighs and says; Trisha just be obedient and sign the paper, or else I know the other ways, don't make me push my limits. Trisha just signs these papers, quietly.

She listens to everything and replies to him; See Mr Viraj Agnihotri I don't know why you are doing this, but I'm not going to marry you, you are not my owner who will tell me to do the things I don't wanna do.

Viraj's patience goes beyond the limit. He holds her jaw tightly and she struggles to remove his hand but she can't as he has double the stamina than her.

He said by gritting his teeth; You will sign this paper, iris. And you are gonna do this NOW.

Trisha wants to say something but she can't be able to say anything as his hold is very tight on her jaw, and she is pushing him but isn't able to do that.

He smirks on her tries and says to her; You already know my stamina iris, why are you even trying to push me baby, just sign these papers or else I'll do the things you don't want me to repeat.

Then he loses his grip and releases her jaw, then he holds her hand and takes her near the table.

Tears start coming from her eyes, but she is not saying anything, just going on as if she is a lifeless person and nothing else.

He gives her the pen and she is just seeing him with the teary eyes, but by his face it's just looks like he doesn't have any effect of this,

And then she holds the pen and signs the paper, and one lone tear falls in the document, she is just seeing the document, where it is clearly written that now she is Mrs Trisha Viraj Agnihotri.

She is now married, Yes married to a person she hates the most Now. And then Viraj took the paper and said; finally you are now bound with me. You know what iris, I'm a business man and I also don't take favor Mrs Trisha Viraj Agnihotri.

As soon as he said this, Trisha, who is just seeing walls with her emotionless eyes, and listening to all these things from him, saw him.

Then he take out something from his pocket which is looking like a pendant, but it's shining very much, he made it wear to her and said; it's the symbol of our marriage that you are bind with me forever, after he make her wear that,