Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)

So hey guys I'm sorry for the late updates, as I have to study for my exams so I have already told you that in April updates will be slow I hope you all understand this.
VOTE TARGET - 650
COMMENT TARGET - 250
Enjoy reading lovelies

VOTE TARGET - 650COMMENT TARGET - 250Enjoy reading lovelies

She fainted after our session and I also released my cum on her belly. I am also breathing heavily. I saw the time it’s 3:30 Am, so I went to the washroom and brought a wet towel to clean her.

I cleaned her properly, and again I went to the bathroom for a shower and then after 15 min I came out from the shower and tied the towel on my waist, then I went towards my cupboard and took out one shirt for my lady, and a t-shirt for me with black trousers.

Then I go towards my lady, and make her wear my white shirt, but I don't close all the buttons of her shirt. After this I lay down, and pulled her close towards me, I snuggled my face in her chest and too one nipple in my mouth.

And just like that I slept calmly.

Author’s POV

At 10 Am 

Trisha tries to move but she feels something on her breast, so she open her eyes, she saw she is wearing her husband’s shirt but the buttons are open and saw that her nipple is on his mouth, she chuckles and her cheeks get red after seeing this scene in front of her eyes, she tries to move her leg but can’t as she is feeling pain in her full body and alo in lower abdomen, she is so sore.

She tries to control her scream, as she don’t want to wake him up, but from the movements viraj’s eye opened instantly and he saw that her eyes is filled up tears, so he instantly leave her nipple with a pop sound and said in a husky but in caring tone; “Are you okay”?

Trisha glares at him and replies “okay? Really do you think that I will be okay? After yesterday’s night?

Viraj put his head down and said; You only said that fuck me Viraj till i pass out, so how can ignore my wife’s order i will do whatever you will say to me.

She just glares at him and tries to move from bed and as she tries to stand her legs start shaking and she again sit on the bed, Viraj chuckles as he is just seeing her, trisha glare him and said “Just because of you i can’t even walk properly”!!

Viraj stood up from the bed and came towards Trisha's side and said; “But why to walk when I'm here to take you anywhere you want to?” He said by picking her up in a bridal style.

Trisha is just seeing him and thinking; How can someone be so good, cute and handsome at the same time.

Viraj smiles and says; “I know I am handsome so you don’t have to see me like this, I am yours only”.

Trisha slap on his chest and says; “don’t be smart in front of me”

He acts like how much he is in pain after that slap and replies to her; “Ouchh!! You have so much stamina, don’t waste it by slapping on my chest, we can do some more things also” after saying this he blinks one eye and she is just seeing him with wide eyes and a shocked face.