Chapter - 12 I am mad for you

UMM me your author is back I don't know who wrote that smut, your author is soo Sharif and innocent 🌚 hehehe,

VOTE TARGET - 450
COMMENT TARGET - 200
Okay now enjoy reading 😗

As I am sleeping and try to move to another side, but I feel some kind of heavy burden on my waist

So as I try to remove that, but it holds me tightly. I opened my eyes and looked down.

I saw a hand on my waist, and then I looked up. I saw a handsome face in front of me, and then I realized and remembered last night.

I know I did it with my consent because I couldn't bear to see him in that pain. But I don't want him to feel that I love him, I tried again to remove his hand from my waist, but I couldn't because I don't have any energy in my body.

But then he flickers his eyes and slowly opens his eyes, smiling. He holds me tight again from the waist. I said to him, "Mr. Agnihotri, please let me go; I have to bathe."

As soon as he heard my voice, he opened his eyes again, looked at me with confusion, and said, "Am I not dreaming?"

I replied; No, now let me go.

But then he realizes our position, sees my body with bluish and red marks, and says, You are naked? And these marks? Oh my, did we actually have sex?

I said with a straight face, Yes, because you are drugged, and I don't have any antidote for that drug. So, I just thought this is the right way.

He hurriedly wakes up and says, No, it can't have happened. I can't hurt you like this; I don't want this to have happened like this.

"But the situation demanded it, Mr. Agnihotri," I replied, looking deep into his eyes, where I could see guilt, hurt, and every emotion.

I sit on the bed and try to move down, but I can't as I am sore and feeling pain in my lower abdomen, and a small scream escapes from my mouth.

As his hand on his head I can surely say that he had headache because of yesterday night,

He listened my scream and saw me and said; am i rough to you?

I just saw him, ignored his question, and again tried to stand up, but I am feeling weak in my knees and have pain in my lower abdomen as I am sore.

I covered myself from bedsheet and tightly clutch it,

But then he stands up and says, You wait; I will take care of you. This all happened because of me.

And then he comes near me, picks me up in a bridal style, and says, "Why did you do this, Isha?"

I don't say anything as I don't have any words to say.

And then he takes me to the bathroom, makes me sit in a cabinet, and says, "Wait here; I am just filling the bathtub with warm water."

And then he fills the bathtub, and he checks as well. I don't know why I am happy and sad at the same time. All the things from the previous night are coming to my mind, and again a tear escapes from my eyes, but I immediately wipe it. I don't know if I love him or hate him because I am the one who gave him permission to do anything with me.