Chapter 18 Revealing the past

😔 Tum log ek vote target complete nahi kar sakte 😔🤚🏻 I'm upset🤚🏻😔. But thik hai pyaar ho tum sab Mera toh upload kar rahi mai 😔🤚🏻.
VOTE TARGET - 650
COMMENT TARGET - 300
ENJOY READING

As he is going to say something I said; Shhh, Let me speak now

I held his hand tightly and he also made a tight grip around my waist and I started to say; My panic attacks and nightmare all started after my parents death, when my uncle and aunty took my Custody.

I'm only a 12 year old child when my parents died in an accident, or murder I don't know I'm small child and only child of my parents. My mother is 5 months pregnant with my other sibling, but the accident changed my whole life.

My father name is dheeraj and my mother name is Amrita, I think you surely have listen my father name Mr Dheeraj thakur, at that time my father's company comes in top 5, my family is well healthy and reach, but my parents are very ground to earth, they always help needy people even they were the trustee of many ngo, but you never know what Destiny had planned for you.

My Custody was taken by my uncle and aunty. He is the real brother of my father, and my father's property is in my name so according to the court when I'm 20 I'll become legal owner of my father's business and property until my uncle will have to take care of the property.

But after my parents death I became very quiet, I miss them, my uncle and aunty try to cheer me up but bolte hai na jab insaan ka koi apna dur ho jaye usse koi hosh hi nahi rehta. Same situation is with me, even though I also don't go to school because of my condition.
(It is said that when someone's loved one is far away, they lose all sense of awareness.)

But after 2 months slowly slowly I'm starting to heal myself, and ready to go school and face the world but only that time my life took a 360 degree turn.

My uncle and aunty started treating me badly.

*Flashback*

A girl wearing a floral frock till her knees and she is in her two pony tail, her chubby cheeks and pouty lips making her more cute and innocent her hazel green eyes are so deep and shiny that anyone would love her, as she entered to her uncle's room, and saw that uncle and aunty are doing some talks.

She said cutely; Uncle I'm ready to go school.

That woman saw her with very hateful eyes, and said; No you are not going to school, you will be studying at home only.

She sees her aunt very confusingly and there are a lot of questions in her eyes.

Her uncle said in a strict tone; I'll arrange a teacher and you will complete your study at home only.

She just nodded and said nothing, yes that girl is me, Trisha Thakur.

Days passed by and they started to treat me badly. Aunty used to slap me everyday whenever I asked for something, but she loves her daughter very much like my mother used to love me.