Chapter 16 How Can I believe you

So hiee guys 😭🤌🏻 miss me🙂 Nahh you only miss Trisha and Viraj, sabse zyada viraj 🌚🌚 I know I know so here's the chapter. Enjoy reading babies.
VOTE TARGET - 650
COMMENT TARGET - 300
FAST FAST COMPLETE KARO TARGETS🤌🏻🌚

Author's POV

Viraj held her hand and said; Please forgive me iris, I'll never leave you again.

She looked deep in his eyes, chuckled and said; Mafi galti ki hoti hai, zabardasti ki gayi cheezo ki nahi Mr Viraj Agnihotri.

(Forgiveness is for mistakes, not for things done forcibly, Mr. Viraj Agnihotri.)

By listening to this, Viraj's heart started to ache. He feels like there are thousands of pins pinning in his heart.

He said; Trisha, Just listen to me once, and please forgive me baby, I know I have hurt you but just give me one chance.....

As he wanted to say something but Trisha stopped him and said; Why don't you leave me Alone Viraj?

Viraj held her hand and said; Mar jayunga Trisha Tumhare bina.

And just by listening this Trisha's heart starts beating very fastly,

She Pulled her hand back and said; Viraj I want to sleep, please go out of the room.

Viraj can see coldness in her eyes, so he stood up and come outside of the room, where he saw ishaan,

Ishaan saw Viraj's eyes which were being puffed by crying, Ishaan came near to him and hugged him.

Viraj said in a low tone; Ishaan she doesn't want to talk with me, she is not forgiving me, I am nothing for her, I am just giving her pain and it's hurting me very badly.

Ishaan said; It's Okay, See you have done wrong, but you realize your mistake, she is angry with you now you have to change her anger to love and it's your duty,

Viraj just nodded as he knows that ishaan is telling right, ishaan said; So I am going inside to meet her, and I'll make her understand your situation,

Viraj said in a cold tone; No,don't tell her about our work.

Ishaan just nodded and he went inside.

Trisha who is just looking straight, thinks that Viraj came again. She clutches the bedsheet and says without seeing; Viraj just goes outside, I don't wanna talk to you.

As Ishaan coughs and said; Umm Bhabhi it's me. Ishaan

As soon as Trisha listened to the bhabhi word for herself , she immediately saw at the gate side, and said; Who are you?

Ishaan replied by coming towards her; I'm Viraj's best friend, you can say we are chuddy buddies.

Trisha smiles by listening last words, Ishaan sit on the stool and said by forwarding hand for handshake; Myself Ishaan Khurana

She also shook hands with him and said; Trisha Thakur.

After the handshake Ishaan said; So are you angry with Viraj?

She replied in a cold tone; I don't want to talk about him, and if you are here just for him you can leave this room.

Ishaan said in a very low tone; Ye toh Viraj se bhi zyada khatarnak hai, sidha bahar niklne ke liye bolri.

Trisha saw him speaking something so she said confusingly; Why are you talking with yourself?

Ishaan hurriedly says; Nothing, I'm just saying tell me something about you.

So Trisha just tells about her age and about her parents that they are dead.

He said; Trisha, I know that you are angry with Viraj. In fact I know you are hating him, but just listen to me once.