Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha

Hey I'm back with the same energy, as I on break for sometime because of some personal reason, But your author is now come back in her form so guys, keep supporting and loving
VOTE TARGET - 650
COMMENT TARGET - 280
ENJOY READING BABIESS ♥️
Long chapter ahead
Words - 3200

Hey I'm back with the same energy, as I on break for sometime because of some personal reason, But your author is now come back in her form so guys, keep supporting and lovingVOTE TARGET - 650COMMENT TARGET - 280ENJOY READING BABIESS ♥️Long chapte...

Then after eating they all left the villa, I cleaned all the dishes and it is now 12Am and I am literally exhausted, I slept on the sofa,

But then i remember to change my clothes as I am seeing here and there but there's nothing. I remember that my phone was in the bag, which was left in Viraj's Car.

Ahh Why me God.....always? And then I started to cry, I am missing my parents. If they are not dead, surely I'm not in this worst situation.

And by crying and sobbing I slept on the sofa,

Author's POV

At 12AM there's the place like basement and many people are in that basement, they all have hide themselves with masks on their face,

One unknown man said; We have to trade girls and drugs together, it will ease up our work.

Another man replied; You are telling right, but then we have to double up our security, everytime there's someone who always failed our plan, I don't know why he is doing this to us.

They all see a man who is just seeing straight with no emotion in his eyes,

He said; I don't know who is doing this to our plan, maybe our rivals or there's someone who is with rivals and gives all our information to them.

The one who is sitting in the head chair said; Yess AV may be right, and this time AV will go there and take care of the security with his member's till the girls and drugs will not be delivered to another country.

Yes, the guy who said about rivals is AV. In this dark world no one knows anything about him, many people try to find out about his identity but all fail miserably as he is very intelligent and clever in hiding his identity.

The unknown guy continues; AV you will go tomorrow morning, at the seaside and I'll have eyes on all of your team, so if I found something fishy I'll tell you, so guys meeting is over for now, you all can go and AV you have to prepare your team and yourself, so be ready.

He nodded and then all the members started to leave the place.

After all of them leaves, only AV and his team members are in that basement,

One of the team member said; Sir Now what will we do? He will keep an eye on us.

Another one said; Yes sir, how will we save all the girls?

AV is just thinking and said; We will save them and we have to attack at night only, so that we will save all the girls.

One of the members said; Sir, what's the Plan?