CH-1 Betrayal

I am excited for this story because it is mysterious+dark romance and I am very very excited for the upcoming chapters. Enjoy reading my sunshines 😭😭

AUTHOR'S POV

"Why?" she asked with her blurry and teary eyes, to the person standing in front of her.

"Because I never loved you," he said and stabbed her again in the chest. He stabbed her 4-5 times, and her white beautiful frock is now stained red with her blood. He is laughing like a psycho.

She closed her eyes, and the boy who killed her is now just laughing, watching her drown in the sea. She feels nothing but a heavy pain in her heart, as she loved him very much. She loved him since childhood; she only trusted him, and in the end, he betrays her.

She closed her eyes but before she saw something white shining but she thought now she will be dead and she looses her consciousness,

.............

"If today, you all are not able to find the diamond, I will not spare any of you," a guy said in his dangerous tone.

He is in the middle of the sea, searching for his expensive diamond, which was dropped by one of his bodyguards.

"Sir, we have divers in the depths of the sea, and they are trying to find it," one of his guards tells him.

"Sir, how can we find that one diamond in this vast sea? It's so huge, and we can't locate it," another guard said to him.

He shot them with his gun and said to all the guards, "If anyone wants to say anything, you can speak now!" He said in his angry tone.

But all the guards are shivering very badly and nodding their heads in denial.

He said, "Good, now find it. Or else, I will kill you all in this sea, and no one can find you."

He then just sat on the deck, watching the sunset with his black charcoal eyes.

After 10 minutes, one guard came near him and said, "Sir, we found a girl in the sea in a very bad situation. It looks like she has been killed by someone, and the divers are bringing her out from the sea."

"Why? Let her be, we haven't opened a life-saving scheme," that guy said in an angry tone.

"But, sir, the divers are saying that she is alive, as her pulses are still going," the guard said and bowed down his head.

"I want to see that girl. Take me to her," he said.

"Yes, sir, we have tied her to the chair. You can see her," the guard said and took him near the girl who is just tied to the chair.

Her long hair is hiding half of her face, and her white dress is now colored with red, which is her blood. She is still in an unconscious state.

The guy goes near her and checks her pulse, which is still going. He sees on her chest side from where blood is oozing continuously.

He doesn't know why he feels very bad seeing her in this state. He wants to cure her, so he picks her up and shouts to her guards, "BASTARDS, GIVE ME ALL THE MEDICAL KITS AND STITCHING MATERIAL, AND KEEP EVERYTHING IN MY ROOM 'NOW'."

All the guards are shocked as their boss is concerned about a girl who is a complete stranger to him. They are just glued to their positions.

He shouts again, "IF IN 1 MINUTE I DON'T SEE ALL THE THINGS IN MY ROOM, YOU ALL ARE GONE. AND I WILL NOT KILL YOU; I WILL TORTURE YOU ALL UNTIL YOU ALL BEG ME TO KILL YOU."

All the guards rush, and he also takes her into his room. He puts her on the bed, and he just glares at her with a straight face.

Only one question comes to his mind.
"WHO ARE YOU"?