Chapter-4 She is my iris

So guys it's 2k views on this story 😭🤌 and I love you all and now it's a second update in one day as I say you all that I'll give double update 🌝and yes VOTE target is also completed 🌝so Enjoy reading 💋

AUTHOR'S POV

As he held her hand and led her to his office, she observed how he held her hand, as if she were drifting away from him.

As they entered his cabin, he made her sit on the sofa, and he also sat on his left side.

He asked why are you here and with whom you come? And where is Jimmy?

And then he suddenly realized that she was in pain and couldn't speak. As he was about to continue, he was abruptly interrupted by her voice.

Umm I came here with your bodyguard Jimmy; she said.

And by listening her voice he is in the shocked and also hypnotised by her voice.

He thought, 'How soothing and calm her voice is, how melodious she speaks. Her voice is just like her eyes - beautiful. I could listen to this voice 24/7 and never get bored.'

As he was thinking about her voice, she snapped her fingers in front of his face and said, 'I can speak, sir. Now, my throat is better.'

He came out of his thoughts and said; is there any kind of pain you are feeling in your throat while speaking,

Trisha nodded no and said, 'No, sir. I am perfectly fine now, so you don't have to worry.'

Viraj asked further; so how you came here and why?

She replied, 'Sir, I came with Jimmy in the car, and I made lunch for you as a thank you for saving my life.'

Then Viraj asked, 'Where is Jimmy? Why is he not with you?' She replied, 'He said he will come after parking the car.'

"Viraj noticed her swollen cheek, so he stood up, called the manager, and said, 'Bring an ice pack immediately to my cabin,' and then he hung up the call."

And then just in 1 min there is a knock in the door.

He open the door and took the ice pack, and came back to her.

He sat on his knee, placed one hand on her cheek, and began applying the ice pack to her swollen face.

His hot breath is caressing her cheeks, and goosebumps are arising all over her body.

She closed her eyes, feeling something strange that she had not experienced in her past.

She tightly held the sofa's end, not knowing what was happening to her.

As she opened the eyes her eyes strike with his eyes.

Viraj is also observing her face as she closes her eyes, but as she opens them, he once again finds himself drowning in her hazel green eyes.

She is also just looking into Viraj's eyes, and she notices something. It's not emotionless; in fact, his eyes hold a lot of emotions. However, she can't say anything as she doesn't know what it is.

As they both are looking at each other, suddenly there is a knock, and they both break eye contact, turning their attention to the person at the door.

Viraj stands up from his place, gives the ice pack to Trisha, and says, 'Put this on your cheek; you will feel better, and the swelling will also decrease.'

Trisha nodded and just applying it on her cheek.

Viraj opened the door and Jimmy is front of his door.

Jimmy gives him the lunchbox and says, 'Sir, Mam made this food for you. I got to know about all the drama that happened here. I am so sorry that I am not with Mam.'