Chapter - 7 You care for me

Happy 9k to us it's not possible without your support and love.
Enjoy reading babies ♥️

Author's POV

Viraj quickly goes into the room, puts her in the bed, and says while holding her hand and crying, "Open your eyes. I can't see you like this. You can't go like this. You are my hope and everything, Iris."
"I'll be lost without you"

As his tears continuously stream, Jimmy comes inside and says, "Sir, doctors have arrived. Please come outside; they need to check on mom."

He just nodded and said; Jimmy you go first I'm coming.

Then Viraj leans down and kisses her forehead, saying, "I'll come soon, my bacha. Just be alright; I want to see that smile on your face again."

Then he kisses her hand and comes outside the room. He sees the doctors' team there.

He go near the doctor and said in a cold voice; "I WANT HER TO BE ALRIGHT, DID YOU GET THAT?"

Doctors have their fears, and they simply nod and go inside the room.

As doctors are checking her, Viraj just comes and sits on the sofa. He then says to Jimmy in his strict voice, "I want to see the CCTV footage of this villa."

Jimmy nodded and give him the laptop and insert a pendrive in it.

And then Viraj is watching the footage of the villa. He sees something that clenches his fists, his eyes turn red, and veins pop out from his head and hand.

He closes the laptop and says, "I want all the servants here right now. Just call them from the servants' headquarters."

Jimmy nods in fear and calls the head servant, saying, "Come to the villa with all the servants in just 1 minute."

And then he ends the call, saying, "I don't think he will spare the person who harmed mam today."

He thinks this and goes inside the villa, saying to Viraj, "All of them will come in just 1 minute."

And then, in just 1 minute, all the staff of the villa are in front of Viraj, standing in a line with bowed heads.

Viraj sees all of them, but his eyes stop on one girl.

He says, seeing her in rage, "Who has done this to her? Did she ever do anything bad to any of you?"

All the servants are shivering, but the head servant comes forward and says, "No, sir. She is a very cute girl, and innocence is in her eyes and in her voice. She made this villa alive and treated us well. Why would we have any problem with her?"

Viraj saw that head servant and he again saw that girl,

He says in his loud voice, "You all can go. I will find out as we have cameras in all the corners and in the backyard garden area as well."

The maid who harmed Trisha is shivering, looking around, and moving backward. She tries to run, but the villa's gates are being closed.

So she turns around and sees Viraj standing in front of her with both hands in his pockets, glaring at her with anger. He is taking heavy breaths, and his face is getting red.

All the staff are witnessing this, but Viraj says, "You all can go except for this girl."

All the servants and staff leave the villa and go in the servants quarter.

The girl sees Viraj and says, "S...sir, I just don't like that girl. I'm more beautiful and hot compared to that slut. I'll give you more heavenly pleasure; I will do anything for you."