Chapter-5 I trust you

Hehehe guys 3k hogye 😭😭tum sbki wjah se 😭♥️I love you all and now enjoy reading 🌚🌚mere pyaare readers tum sbko chummiya 🌚💋

As we both introduced ourselves, and I really got to know his name, I don't know why I am happy about knowing his name, and we are just shaking hands

As he is not leaving my hand, I just snap one more time, and he came out of the dream and said, 'Yes, Trisha.'

I replied, 'Sir, my hand,' and then I gestured for him to see our hands' side.

Then he suddenly remove it and said; I'm sorry.

"And I just smiled, and a question hit my mind as he sat on the sofa."

I turned to him and said; if you don't mind can I ask you one question.

Yes, ask me what you wanna know? He said calmly.

You weren't present at the reception when this incident occurred. How can you believe me? You don't know the details, and yet you think she is wrong and I'm not? Did you also know that I slapped her?

He just smiled and said, 'Because I trust you, and your eyes say everything. Even when you are silent, your eyes never. That's why I know you are not wrong in your place.'

Why does he trust me? We don't know each other, just we know our names. Suddenly, he trusts me. How can it be possible? I'm thinking about all these things in my mind, shocked by his answer.

He said again, 'Don't be so shocked, Isha. I know you are thinking too much. Just stop your horses and don't overthink.'

I'm again shocked that if he is any face reader or mind reader, god this man how he can be like this,

And then he stood up and came near to me. I am just looking at him, taking steps back slowly. Gradually, he is approaching me."

"I'm feeling some strange feeling again, and I get goosebumps as I step back. My back touches the wall of his cabin, and he comes closer to me. I am just looking into his eyes; I can see something, but I don't know what's in his eyes. I'm just drowning in his black charcoal eyes."

"As he stands in front of me, he comes down to match my height, given our significant height difference. He raises his hand, and I instinctively close my eyes with the proximity. Suddenly, I feel something on my shoulder."

I opened my eyes and saw his hand pulling up my... or you can say, his T-shirt. Then, he stands straight after doing my t-shirt up to my shoulder, he turned backed.

I'm just seeing his back and just one word I'm thinking in my mind; "Really"?

"He could say this to me, but no, he came closer to me first and scared me... No, Trisha, he doesn't scare me."

Aghhh what will I do? I groan in frustration,

and he turned back to me and said to me; what happened?