Chapter 21 His painting

Heyloo pyaare logo, I hope aap logo ne zyada miss nahi kiya hoga(kiya hi hoga) so I'm back with another chapter 🤭.
Chapter - 22 smut wala hai and it's uploaded on scrollstack
VOTE TARGET- 650
COMMENT TARGET- 250
Enjoy reading this pyara sa chapter.
Love you all🤭❤️

As i am thinking all about this and after that only the sleep engulf me

Viraj woke up, I listened to my iris voice, I slowly opened my eyes, and saw her getting ready in front of the mirror.

I smiled and started admiring her, how lucky I am that I got this woman in my life forever.

She saw me from the mirror only and said; Why are you glaring at me?

I'm admiring you, my queen ,"I replied to her question.

She gets up from her place and goes near him.

She said; Get up viraj it's 9 AM don't you have any work? And what about your family? They will be waiting for you.

I fastly got up and said; oh my god I really forgot about them.

I fastly pecked her lips and said; I love you bohot saara meri jaan, I'll come back soon and tell you when they will leave the villa.

She smiled and said; okay but firstly freshen up yourself fastly.

I nodded and took the towel and clothes, but before entering I asked her; Will you accompany me in the shower? I mean we can recreate the scene of that night you know?

She said to me, "How many other girls have you said these lines?

I replied, "other girls exist for me?"

She got silent, and i just smirked!!

Then I blinked my eyes, and she threw one pillow towards me but I fastly closed the door.

And she said; I'll not leave you Raj,come outside you idiot.

I slowly opened the door and said; I'll also never leave you my Jaan.

Then I quickly closed the door, I know she is blushing, why she is so sweet.