Chapter 20 Past Betrayal

Hey again, and yes I'm literally upset that you guys are not completing the target,🙃 but it's okay you all are my love. And I adore you all 😭♥️.
Pyaar ho isliye chapter post kar deti hoon. Tum sbko viraj ki Kasam hai vote kar dena 🥲😂

VOTE TARGET - 650
COMMENT TARGET - 250
Enjoy reading.

VOTE TARGET - 650COMMENT TARGET - 250 Enjoy reading

Flashback continues

After laughing, that mysterious figure exits the room very slowly, so that no one can hear the voice.

After 3 days

Finally i got normal and my temperature also reduced, so my aunt came to the room and she didn't ask anything to me she just said in a strict tone; Now you are looking better just do all the household work.

I asked; why do you inject that medicine in me? What if something happens to me?

She smiled wickedly and said; So? Mar hi jaati tum acha hota!!

I am just seeing how desperately she wants me to die, even though they are living in the villa which is in my name, she leaves the room.

I just sigh, nodded and tried to stand up from my place but I couldn't touch my floor and I closed my eyes ready to bear that pain, but someone held me.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Kunal holding me in his hand, and seeing me with his brown orbs. I can see tension in his face, just for me. But WHY?

Why is he even tensed about me? He is the one who convinced me to take that injection, and now he is holding me?

He made me stand properly and asked; Are you okay Trishu?

I taunted him and said; Really? Why are you worried about me? When that medicine is injected into me why don't you stop my uncle?

He just low down his head and said; I am sorry Trishu i don't know that he is giving you that medicine, I am literally sorry, Now i make sure that no one is gonna hurt you even your uncle and aunty!!

I don't know why but at that point i want to believe in him, he saw in my eyes with some other emotion, and i just nodded because at that time i literally want someone to say me those words, those sentence, and i am feeling attachment with him, but i literally have no idea that he is the real monster who will ruin me one day.

As I was going outside I stopped and turned towards him, he saw me confusingly and said; What happened?

I asked him: Why did you come to my room 2 days ago at night?

He confusingly saw me and said; When? I am at home? Why will I stay here?

I just nodded because I literally don't know what is happening with me. Is it just a mere dream? But why does it feel so realistic?