Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you

So guys I am well now and thank you for all your patience ♥️
Enjoy reading my sunshines ♥️
Long chapter ahead.
Vote target- 75
Comments - 45

As I was making the bed, I heard a click sound, and I know that Mr

As I was making the bed, I heard a click sound, and I know that Mr. Agnihotri is coming out of the bathroom.

And then i said, without looking at him, 'I am sleeping, Mr. Agnihooooo......'

"My words stopped in my mouth as I suddenly saw him."

He is half-naked, wearing only a towel around his waist. I can see his veins, biceps, and six-pack, and then my eyes follow down his V-line, which disappears further down.

"I can feel something between my inner thighs, or I can sense that I am becoming wet just by seeing this heavenly view in front of me.", and I am just guessing how long and thick his cock will be.

As I am just seeing him and thinking wildly, I hear the sound of a throat clearing, and I snap out of my dream or wild imagination.

God, what the hell is happening to me? I can't be like this. He surely has a girlfriend, and I don't want love again in my life.

He suddenly said to me in his strict tone; Are you checking me out?

"I replied, looking here and there, 'N...nooo, why I will checking you out you are not a hoor ka para (piece of heavenly beauty)
I have seen many boys, so don't think you are a greek god.'

And suddenly, his expression changes, his eyes become darker, and the aura of the room shifts, as if it's cold everywhere, and dominance is emanating from all directions.

He is coming slowly near to me, but I don't move back. I just look into his eyes, and I can see something. He come near me, just staring with his black, dark eyes.

And we are just looking at each other when suddenly I feel something on my bare waist. I glance down to my waist. He opens the knot of his night suit, puts it straight, and covers my waist.

He then said in his dark tone; good night sleep well and take your medicines.

He then turned back and headed his way to the cupboard. He took out his clothes and went back to the office room.

And I am just seeing him in shock, and I said in a loud voice so that he can hear me: 'I can do all the things myself. Why do you always come near me, Mr. Agnihotri?'

He replied from inside the room only, 'Because it's my choice. Now sleep and don't stress your small pea-like brain.'

And I am just processing his words, and wait what the..... He said that I have small brain, huhh khud toh roz subah subah kaali coffee Peete hai or mujhe bolre, kaali coffee ki tarah muh bhi kadwa hai inka, mujhe kya Jo bhi krey, "It's his choice".
(They themselves drink black coffee every morning, and then they tell me my face is bitter like black coffee. What do I care about whatever they do?)