CH-2 Gorgeous

So guys it's a second chapter hope you enjoy reading the first chapter. And those who have not read that chapter go and read.
So start reading this chapter, enjoy reading 🫶🏻

"I'm thinking about her while trying to focus on my work, but my mind keeps wandering back to her

"I'm thinking about her while trying to focus on my work, but my mind keeps wandering back to her."

As I don't know when I slept by seeing her only.

NEXT MORNING AT 7AM
At agnihotri villa

"As my alarm rang at 7 am, I got up and looked around. There were so many files around me."

"As I looked in front of me, I couldn't help but smile at the sight of my sleeping beauty, who resembled a blooming flower in the sunlight."

"But as I realize that she has not awoken since yesterday, I hurriedly go and call the doctor."

Why she is still sleeping? I asked straight forward question.

"we have given her a heavy dose of injection, that's why she has not woken up."

Then I just cut the call without saying anything.

"And then I came near her bed just to see her."

"She makes me happy by doing nothing. She makes me happy by simply sleeping. There's something strange about the feeling, but it makes me happy, and I don't know why."

"By admiring her, I go near my cupboard, pick my office outfit, and head for the shower."

"After 15 minutes, I came out wearing only a bathrobe and noticed she was still sleeping."

"I picked my outfit and entered my office room. Wearing my three-piece suit, I went in front of the mirror and began getting ready for my office, as I have many tasks to accomplish there."

"As I opened my eyes, I saw a ceiling just above me

"As I opened my eyes, I saw a ceiling just above me."

"I thought I was dead, and this could be hell or heaven; whatever it is, I don't know."

"As I lifted my head slightly, I saw a man getting ready. I couldn't see his face as his back was turned towards me."

"I am just looking around when suddenly I realize I haven't died. Instead, I notice a bandage above my chest, and now I understand that this man had helped me."