Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure

Umm hey my munchkins, your author is back on Wattpad😈 with smut chapter, but I'm not that much good at smut toh Jo likha hai ussi se kaam chalao😔🤚🏻
VOTE TARGET - 650
COMMENT TARGET - 250
ENJOY READING BABIES

Umm hey my munchkins, your author is back on Wattpad😈 with smut chapter, but I'm not that much good at smut toh Jo likha hai ussi se kaam chalao😔🤚🏻VOTE TARGET - 650COMMENT TARGET - 250ENJOY READING BABIES

As i see her phone, and i am literally in shock, When i saw her phone's wallpaper, it's her but she has just worn the bra and her cleavage is visible from it.

I gulped my saliva, and closed her phone. I can suddenly feel hotness around me, sweat starts to form on my forehead, and I can feel something down there.

I closed my eyes, her cleavage coming in front of my eyes, again and again. Then I heard one voice, 'Viraj you came', and I opened my eyes and looked in the direction of my iris.

She woke up, and saw me smiling widely. I just cleared my throat and replied to her; "Yes i just came, why you woke up suddenly"?

She says; i am waiting for you, but you didn't come, so I also don't know when I slept.

I just nodded and she stood and put on her panda sleeper, she came close to me and said; Did you eat your dinner?

I replied to her; No, actually I just forgot to eat, as I have lots of work and meetings today.

So she hold my hand and say, "So let's go first we will eat food"

I asked her, "What do you mean by"WE "? You also don't eat your dinner?

She made a pout and said while holding his biceps; Actually, I was feeling lonely today and I really miss you a lot.

I just smile and say; Okay then why didn't you say this to me, I can postpone meetings for you.

She replies; Because I don't want you to postpone your work, and it's okay, just someday. I will also start going to college. Then i will become a busy person, i will be doing projects, assignments and many more things.

I smile how she understands me, and then she drags me by my hand and I also go behind her.

We went to the dinner area, and then she said; Raj sit here, i just came in 5 minutes.

After a few minutes, she came with bowls in her both hands, then she kept that on the table and started serving me on the plate.

She said; Today I made this food for you, just eat and let me know how it is made?

I nodded and started eating the food, and yesss it's so tasty, she excitedly asked me; raj tell me how's it?

I smiled and said by kissing her hand; It's so tasty my love. But not more than your lips.

Her cheeks become red and she covers her cheek with one hand and says; Raj just eat your food fast.

"Just like i eat your honey dripping wet cunt" i said and her whole face became red, like cherry, ahh i just know how i am controlling my urge to eat her red cheeks.