Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

(As the previous chapter half part will come in Wattpad on my friend's story that is 'JIGSAW', but here I'll give you all a small summary. "Maha and viraj both are safe and viraj and daniyal kill their rival and dig his body in the graveyard. Now you all can read this chapter, this chapter contains SMUT in between if you are uncomfortable you can skip it)

VOTE TARGET - 650
COMMENT TARGET - 250
ENJOY READING

Author's POV

As viraj and daniyal dug the death body of their rival.
Viraj comes back to his mansion and Daniyal goes to his respective place. As Trisha is waiting for him to come. She didn't know about all this.

Viraj came back to the mansion and he slowly came as he thought that Trisha was sleeping, and he didn't want to disturb her sleep.

As he entered the room, the lights turned on and he saw that Trisha was seeing him with many questions in her eyes.

"Where were you?" she asked by folding her both hands.

"Umm I'm with daniyal as we have some work related to the company, and also tomorrow I have a press conference". He replies by losing his tie.

But then he saw Trisha again, and got shocked because Trisha has worn only a big loose t-shirt of his but she doesn't wear anything down.

He gulped his saliva and asked, "What do you want, Trisha?"

"Nothing Rajj". She speaks like an innocent child.

Raj smirks as he knows her, so he wants to irritate her.

He says, "okay seduce me".

He said and sat on the sofa which is in front of the sofa.

She confusingly sees him and replies "What"?

"I said seduce me, iris". He says in a dominating tone.

Trisha gulped and slowly she came near to him, and sat on his thighs.

He can feel her wet pussy, and he is controlling his urge to ruin her damn cunt, but he controls himself.

She starts to playing with his shirt button and says "Baby aaj mauka bhi hai, jaagne ka bahana bhi, toh sone mei kyu time waste karey wese bhi uske liye Puri Umar padi hai".

As soon as Viraj heard this dialogue he started to laugh and said "Damn!!!! Trisha.....whattt??"

As he laughs, Trisha stands up from his thighs and says "don't laugh like a fool, Raj".

Viraj controls his laugh and says "From where did you learn this dialogue"?

Trisha gets angry and says; "if you will laugh like this then see what I'll do".

Viraj got serious and said in a dark tone "what you will do, iris"?

She raises her brow and says "What if I ever leave you"?