2 || Ming, Your back!

Lu Lihua

Around 11:30 the morning, Lihua came down to see Tong yao sitting at the table.

"Good morning Tong yao." Lihua sat down next to Tong yao.

The girls started talking about the first match and training.

"It'll be so- Oh good morning Cat, K." Lihua greeted followed by Tong yao.

K ignored both of the girls, Cat greeted the two and Lihua wondered what K's problem was.

"Hi Chubby." Lihua laughed as earlier her and Tong yao witnessed Chubby in his superman shorts.

"Don't mind K, I'm not sure what his problem is lately but he'll be fine within a few days." Lihua reassured Tong yao.

K of course sat the furthest from the two girls.

Chubby sat next to Lihua and Cat was across from Tong yao.

The 5 watched as Cheng made his was downstairs to the Kitchen and to the fridge.

"Good morning." Cheng said taking a sip of his water.

"Good morning, Cheng." Chubby replied with wide eyes.

The 5 also watched Cheng go back upstairs.

"What a weirdo." Lihua scoffed before she went back to eating.

"Hey!" Rui called everyone over.

"Ming, your back!" Lihua ran over, hugging Ming tightly.

"Nice to see you to Lihua." Ming laughed.

"What did the doctor say?" Cat asked.

"The doctor didn't say anything." Ming shook his head.

"Hello Tong yao." Ming stuck out his hand, greeting Tong yao who shook his hand.

"Is your hand better?" Tong yao asked.

"Much better." Ming nodded.

"Cut the crap and get to the point." K said.

"Although Ming has retired, he won't be leaving us. From today, he is officially the team coach of ZGDX." Rui announced.

"That's awesome! I'm so glad your not leaving us Ming." Lihua said wiping away fake tears.

"Ming, I still miss the days when you were our midsolo." K said making Lihua elbow him.

"Can you not say that?" Lihua scoffed.

"Now, our Midsolo is Tong yao." Ming said making Lihua smile.

"She'll be a great Midsolo just like you Ming." Lihua nodded.

"I will try my best." Tong yao said.

"The national league is coming up. I'll work with Ming to supervise your training." Rui announced.

"Starting tomorrow, Nobody is allowed to sleep in, except Lihua." Rui said and Chubby groaned.

"You better wake up early to watch the TV series 'The Untamed.'" K said.

"K, stop it already." Lihua sighed.

"I didn't know we couldn't watch TV shows at the base." Tong yao quickly said.

"He's joking, there's no such rule as to what you can do on your breaks." Lihua reassured her.

"Right K?" Chubby asked.

"Funny." Is all K said before heading up to his room.

"K, I'll go talk to him." Ming said, following K.

"Don't mind him. Ming has been the Midsolo forever. He's also been on the team the longest. His retirement upset us all." Chubby told Tong yao.

"It hit K really hard tho, Ming was the one who recruited him." Lihua said.

"That's why he only trusts Ming, but he trusts Lihua sometimes." Chubby turned to Lihua.

"I'll talk to him later, but I'm not sure what else I can do." Lihua sighed.

"Ever since Ming's retirement, it's like he's been moody and acting oddly." Chubby said with a questioning face.

"All right, go train." Rui said.

Lihua followed Chubby and Cat to the computers.

It was late by now and Lihua had been with the others all day, watching them train.

Tong yao and Chubby played a match, Lihua was shocked as Tong yao did so well.

"K, the new Midsolo girl is awesome." Cat turned to K.

"One girl took the income and kills for the whole team. Great Solo, why bother carrying others?" K didn't look at anyone.

Lihua scoffed, heading back up to her bedroom.

It was around 1am, Lihua couldn't sleep.

After some thought, Lihua quietly left her bedroom and made her way towards K's room.

"K? Are you still awake?" Lihua entered his room.

"Lihua?" K whispered.

"K..I wanna talk to you about something." Lihua sat down on his bed.

"Is something wrong?" K sat up on his bed.

"I just..I know your upset about Ming, I mean we all are." Lihua started.

"I just wish you wouldn't take it out on Tong yao, it's not her fault." Lihua sighed.

"Lihua? You came to talk to me about this? You already know why I don't like her." K said.

"Lihua please leave." K turned away from her.

"K, I-" Lihua started.

"Just leave Li! I don't want to talk to you." K said.

"K you know I just want what's best for you." Lihua got off his bed.

"I'm really dissapointed K.." Lihua left his room and made her way back to her room.