16 || ZGDX vs. OBSIDIAN

Lu Lihua

At today's match, Lihua and Jia were in the crowd, front row watching the match.

Jia said she wanted to watch a match live for the first time so Lihua bought her a ticket.

When Lu Yue got the first blood, Jia and Lihua cheered with the crowd.

Obsidian ended up killing Chubby and K in the middle lane.

ZGDX won the first round after the team fight.

"Jia, I'll see you later." Lihua waved goodbye and followed the others to the bus.

"Chubby, slow down or else you'll choke." Lihua snapped at Chubby.

"What brought your mood down today?" Chubby asked, continuing to drink.

"Nothing, I can't let my friends die yet. That's all." Lihua sighed.

"Tong yao, what's wrong with you?" Chubby asked Tong yao who was staring off into space.

"I feel like I've seen Tailun somewhere before." Tong yao said.

"We've seen DQ.Five's game videos before." Lu Yue mentioned.

"No, it was somewhere else." Tong yao shook her head.

"Don't think about it, eat." Chubby handed Tong yao some meat.

"Ah! I remember now. I saw him on Ning Jiaqi's livestream." Tong yao eagerly said.

Lu Yue sighed, "What's their relationship? A couple?" Tong yao looked at Lihua.

"You don't know?" Lihua asked.

"Shorty, eat the meat." Cheng handed Tong yao more meat.

[ TIME SKIP ]

Everyone was on the bus, either sleeping or on their phone.

Lu Yue was sleeping on Lihua's shoulder, who was on her phone and trying to prevent Lu Yue from drooling on her.

"Excuse me. Pull over at the next street." Cheng suddenly asked.

"Cheng, what are you doing?" Rui looked away from his phone.

"Going to buy something. You don't have to wait for me." Cheng stood up, walking out of the bus.

Rui waited on Cheng, and when they got home.

Lihua sat on the couch, wanting to rest for a bit, until she heard Chubby gasp.

"What happened?" Lihua asked.

"Tong yao, come here." Chubby said.

Lihua looked at the fish tank, realizing one of Cheng's fish was missing.

"Oh shit.." Lihua mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Tong yao walked over to Chubby and Lihua.

"Why are there only two of Cheng's goldfish sons left?" Chubby asked Tong yao.

"There were three before we left for the match." Lihua was looking for the goldfish again.

"You two must have made a mistake." Tong yao said.

"No, look." Lihua pointed.

The 3 gasped, Tong yao smelt her cat's breath, and it did smell like fish.

"Biscuit!" Tong yao said.

"We need to hurry and figure something out. Otherwise when Cheng comes back you and Biscuit will both be dead." Lihua quickly said.

Tong yao took a goldfish off her keychain and put it in.

"How about this?" Tong yao looked at the two.

"I don't think Cheng is that stupid.." Lihua facepalmed.

Suddenly Cheng walked in, everyone quickly turned away.

"What are you doing?" Cheng asked the three.

"Cheng, your son ate himself to death. I'll help yoyu get rid of the body." Tong yao quickly threw her keychain fish out the window.

Cheng looked wide-eyed at the 3, crossing his arms.

Tong yao, Chubby, and Lihua looked at each-other before looking at Cheng.

"I thought it over that I haven't thanked you for educating me before. What you taught me was so meaningful. It was as if I got a new set of parents." Tong yao was met with confusion running through Chubby's face.

"Tong yao, say something I can understand." Cheng said with that scary look on his face.

"My cat ate your fish in accordance with the laws of the jungle found in nature." Tong yao mumbled the end.

"Think about it this way, Maybe your goldfish son grew wings and flew away. There is a fish in the north named Kun." Chubby stopped when Cheng pointed his finger.

Lihua and Chubby ran away after Cheng's scary face.