27 || Training & Hugs & The Match

Lu Lihua

ZGDX spent the upcoming days training and learning new tactics for the finalist match.

Days went by, Lihua called over Jia to hang out with her.

On the day of the match, Lihua invited Jia for front row seats to watch it.

Jia was with her in the lobby, Lihua took a marker and wrote on every members hand, 'Go for it xLihua'.

Jia and Lihua made it to their seats, This was an OPL match aganist CK.

Lihua wasn't nervous at all because ZGDX has won aganist CK a-lot.

In the crowd, Jia designed neon boards that had every ZGDX members name on it.

Lihua and Jia were like fangirls that match, it was such a sight.

CK banned Lord Arakawa, Tamamo-no-Mae, and Shuten Douji.

ZGDX banned Aobouzu, Satori, and Yamakaze.

Lihua saw Ming whack Cat and K with his book, seems like those two are always messing around.

When the match started, Lihua observed Yang at the top lane.

ZGDX did a three co-lane movement, "Smart move." Lihua and Jia high fived.

CK retreated due to the movement.

Kiyohime was at level six, and at the bottom lane.

Yang was also in the fight with Cheng and Chubby.

It was four versus two, so Chubby and Cheng were in danger.

Chubby helped Cheng block the damage with Chubby ended up as the first blood.

But Cheng was safe, the crowd cheered loudly from both sides.

Tong yao was at the top lane, but now CK's midsolo had gone missing.

"Li, their bottom laner is missing too." Jia pointed.

The other four CK members were at the top lane, killing Cat.

The score was now 4-2, ZGDX was 2 points ahead of CK but also have less gold than them.

Cheng and Cat needed to ambush by the Orochi.

Yang was slained, so was Wang and Hua.

ZGDX sealed the Orochi, and got a double kill.

ZGDX chose a team fight, by this point it seemed like CK didn't stand a chance.

What was said was said, ZGDX won the match.

The entire crowd cheered loudly as the members celebrated.

Lihua went to meet K before the second round.

"Hey K!" Lihua called, He turned around, walking back to her.

She hugged him tight, "Great job out there!"

"Thank you, your note seems to bring us luck." He pointed to the note she left on his hand.

"What can I say? I'm just full of luck." She smiled.

The second round would start in less than 2 minutes, K grabbed her face.

Kissing her for a few seconds before letting her go back to Jia.

Both teams decided their heros and the game started.

K was focusing more on the top lane, Cat and K were about to ambush someone until Cat died and became the first blood.

Things started to get tense for ZGDX as CK was killing left and right.

Lihua wanted to slap the smirks off their faces so badly.

ZGDX was firing at Onikiri but got killed instead.

CK had ZGDX's skikigami sealed, ZGDX loss the match.

Lihua and Jia went to ZGDX's lounge room, when they got there.

There was Tong yao checking Cheng's pants, and jacket for what seemed to be candy.

"Oh my god." Lihua sat next to Chubby and Jia sat next to Cat.

After discussing the plan for the third round, Jia and Lihua went back to their seats.

Both Midsolo's were fighting aganist the line.

Yang was in the upper jungle and K would reach level four after killing a Kirin.

Cheng was at the bottom lane when Yang showed up, Yang's Yasha had been drained.

K attacked him and made him the first blood.

Smiling was using a set of skills when Hua was using his ult and knocked him down.

Wang and Yang were heading to the middle lane.

Suddenly Smiling died when Yang cleared the minions.

A loud scream was heard from Smiling which had the crowd and news commander laughing.

Cat and K were waiting at the top of the snake pit, Smiling was on the left and Chubby and Cheng were at the middle.

The team started to attack the Orochi, when Yang assembled his whole team.

ZGDX hid in the bushes, waiting for CK to come, then started attacking CK who weren't expecting it.

Smiling controlled Wang, and Hua was slained.

ZGDX was now at the base ( in the game ) and destroyed CK's defense tower.

Yang was trying to protect CK's base but ultimiltly failed.

ZGDX had won the match, The crowd stood up, cheering for the team while CK's fans sat in dissapointment.

ZGDX had become a national top 4, it was amazing/

ZGDX stood at the front of the stage, loud cheers echoed as they bowed.

Lihua waved to K as he smiled at her.