22 || Is this over yet?

Lu Lihua

[ BACK AT THE BASE ]

"Pst." Chubby called Tong yao and Lihua over.

Chubby pointed to his screen, "K just changed the everlasting name of his livestream studio."

Lihua asked, "Didn't it used to be called 'Duo Queue and Loose Points with Princess Cat'?"

"No way. Is the relationship breakup drama over yet?" Tong yao asked.

Lihua sighed, "These fans are too good at taking the public opinion in the wrong way."

"Do they intend to anger K?" Tong yao asked Lihua.

"They just want it to get worse. Even laugh like this? The onlookers are eager to fan the flames." Chubby shook his head.

Lihua, Chubby, and Tong yao heard K say, "I'm offline, I'm tired."

He took off his headphones and walked upstairs.

"Lihua, maybe you should talk to him." Tong yao suggested.

Lihua nodded, "I will, but I'd rather let him cool off for a few minutes first."

Chubby went upstairs and Lihua sat in K's gaming chair.

She heard noises behind her, It was cat heading to the couch.

Tong yao came downstairs a bit after, "Cat, why don't you sleep in your room?"

Cat layed back down, "I want to sleep here."

Lihua and Tong yao glanced at each-other, "It's not worth it. Can't you guys talk it out?" Lihua suggested.

"Li, I have nothing to say to him." Cat said with his eyes closed.

"I'm really worried." Lihua and Tong yao sighed, turning around to be met with Cheng watching them both.

Cheng, Tong yao, and Lihua came up with a plan.

Cheng dragged Cat to his chair, Lihua dragged K to his chair, so there they were.

Cheng next to Tong yao, and Lihua in between Cat and K.

Cheng pulled up the match scores from today's match.

Before sighing his said, "Explain."

"Explain what? I was contained on the top lane. I couldn't go anywhere else."

"Besides, I made up for the loss of income on other lanes." Cat said.

"Why don't we look at the real-time income distribution chart." Lihua suggested to Cheng.

"Twenty minutes after the game started, your rate of participation in team fights was only 11/7& as Topsolo."

"The damage you ddi to the opposing shikigamis was just 12,000. It's only 2,000 more than Support."

"From 12 minutes 18 seconds onwards, there was a total of seven team  fights, in which you only joined once."

"That's when K was not there and also our only victory. You had zero kills, six deaths, and two assists."

"As if you were sleepwalking throughout the whole game." Cheng read through all the records.

"It's not that I couldn't hold off the team fights. It's that I wasn't equipped. My income was far behind the opponent's."

"My skills could do no damage to them." Cat pointed to the screen.

"During the team fight over the big snake, K blindly went to the faces of their Midsolo and Jungler."

"If you flashed there immediately, you'd have arrived at the same time as their Topsolo."

"You'd also have had enough time to hold him off and wait until K's refreshed skills killed their Midsolo."

"But what was the result? You didn't come." Cheng asked.

"And K, why didn't you support Cat in time at the critical moment as Jungler? What were you thinking?" Cheng turned to K.

"Three or four of them were staying on the top lane. I could only be killed there." K explained.

"Wasn't Tong yao there for you? Would she watch you die?" Cheng asked again.

Cheng sighed, "It doesn't matter if we win or lose a game. I can accept that. We lost to CK in the Spring Final. Did we say anything?"

"But if you don't want to play the game or if you play the game with an infighting mentality, I think you can leave it." Cheng told the two of them.

"Don't get angry, Talk properly." Tong yao told Cheng.

Lihua looked at K, rubbing his hand before patting Cat's shoulder.

"Think about it." Cheng told the two before leaving.

Lihua nodded to Tong yao, her eyes asking her to leave so she could talk to K.

When Tong yao went and sat next to Cat, Lihua sat in Tong yao's chair, moving closer to K.

She took K's hand, wrapping his hand with hers.

"Are you hungry? Should I ask Cat to get you something to eat?" Lihua asked.

When K didn't say anything, Lihua nodded at Tong yao who would tell Cat that K want's to play a duo queue with him.

Lihua kissed K's head, "Don't worry, make sure you eat before bed." He secretly smiled at her.

When the plan worked, the two played a duo match.

Tong yao and Lihua high fived, so proud that their idea worked.