30 || Nationals

Lu Lihua

Jia and Jinyang had come to watch National finals alongside Lihua.

The girls had huge banners that were custom made.

The match would be ZGDX vs. YQCB, once again Lihua was nervous because of Hierophant.

YQCB banned Tamamo-no-Mae, Menreiki, and Yamakaze.

K and Cat decided to gank in the top lane first.

Hierophant started to take the turret damage, after this he only had residual blood now.

Smiling and K worked together to get the first blood.

Smiling's skill set had made Ai Jia residually bloodied.

Smiling ended up dead as XBANG popped out of nowhere and killed her.

Smiling was having a hard time as she was chased by YQCB's Midsolo and Jungler and targeted so that she couldn't get the minions.

Chubby went to guard the turret, but YQCB was hitting the Kraken.

At this point, YQCB was trying to force ZGDX to have a team fight.

Smiling did start a team fight, and YQCB's shikigami was sealed.

Hierophant and Liang Sheng were caught, Chessman's Youko got into the field with an ultimate skill and killed YQCB's bottom lane duo.

Kim's second skill with a teleport froze four people.

Ai Jia took out his ultimate, Cat was the only one who survived on ZGDX's side.

YQCB killed 4 with 2, Lihua and Jia held each-others hand in nervousness.

YQCB was fighting the big snake, K went around the back and followed quietly.

While Cat, Smiling, Chubby, and Chessmanalso went after them from the front.

YQCB was caught off guard by Chessman who reclaimed the big snake.

YQCB was about to get an ultimate chance and ZGDX was coming after with a line.

YQCB lost the based turret, and ZGDX arrivd at YQCB's base.

Ai Jia was taken by Chessman in one fell swoop.

Midsolo Ai Jia was killed so Hierophant was the last one and had to hold on.

Chessman got a triple kill, and ZGDX won the first round.

Lihua, Jinyang, and Jia stood up, screaming their lungs out.

With the second round YQCB won the match.

The fear for the third round developed quickly with Lihua and Jia.

When the players came back to the computers, Lihua gripped Jia's hand tighter.

YQCB banned Tamamo-no-Mae once again which wasn't surprising to anyone.

They also banned Susabi and Mereiki.

When the match started, XBANG was ready to make a surprise attack.

Smiling was hiding under the turret, to not get contained by Ai Jia.

Smiling moved to Ai Jia with her third skill and was controlled.

Luckily Cat rushed out in time, and worked with Smiling to kill Ai Jia.

XBANG tried to die with Smiling but got distracted by Smiling with a flash.

ZGDX got the first blood, Ai Jia and XBANG failed to gank Smiling but got killed by Cat and Smiling instead.

ZGDX was ahead by two heads. They were killing the Kraken.

All of the YQCB members were coming to the snake pit.

Just as YQCB was about to knock out the big snake's last blood, K rushed out from the grass.

At this time, Smiling was set on fire by Hierophant and got killed.

XBANG was killed by Chessman

Chessman didn't have a lot of blood left and Ai Jia seized the opportunity and killed him.

Smiling would revive in 7 seconds, then K was killed.

Tong yao resurrects, Smiling went near residually blooded Ootengu with very fast speed.

She used one normal attack with Corrode and killed Ai Jia with a skill set.

Smiling resurrects at the last minutes to get Triple Kill!

Chessman was back from the dead. Him and Smiling countering fighting now in one breath.

Chessman and Smiling rush to YQCB's base turret.

Hierophant came back to life, coming for a comeback.

"Smiling go for it!" Jia and Lihua screamed.

In five seconds, YQCB's players were about to resurrect.

The three YQCB players used their skills on Smiling who hit the base turret before the skills hit her.

"YES!" Jia and Lihua stood up screaming, crying, and hugging.

"Lihua..go get him." Jia told her, Lihua nodded, running down from her seat.

When K saw her, he immideatly kissed her, the crowd went wild as the group celebrated.

"We won!" Chubby and Lihua hugged.

Lihua looked at K, "You made it." She cupped his face in her hands.

He lifted her, kissing her deeply.

The group took such a memorial group photo.

After ZGDX won the National Finals..they started preparing for the World Championship.

[ TIME SKIP ]

It was about a year after the National Finals, it was the day of Jinyang and Ai Jia's wedding.

Tong yao, Lihua, and Jia were all smiles the whole day.

When Jinyang threw her flowers back, they landed in Tong yao's hands.

There hasn't been any fake news in E-sports farm, I know you'll follow our journey next year.

Bye-Bye X.O. Lihua