4 || TAT from South Korea

Lu Lihua

The base was so quiet, it was the early morning, around 7:00 am.

Lihua lay in a small slumber, she was half awake.

The quiet sound was kept until Rui started yelling through his megaphone.

"Get Up. Get up and train." Rui continued to yell for the others to wake up.

Fortunately he woke Lihua up.

She went downstairs, looking pissed that Rui had woken her slumber.

"Let me sleep five minutes more." Lihua and Rui heard Chubby ask.

"Get up now or your salary will be deducted." Rui threatned.

"Rui, that's inhuman." Chubby complained.

"Get Up." Rui continued to use the megaphone.

Lihua watched as the sleepy heads made their way downstairs, outside of the base.

Their faces full of tirdness except for Cat who was excited to physically train the members.

"Yao, how was the run?" Lihua laughed at her reaction.

"Horrible, I can't fell my legs." Tong yao complained.

"Gosh, I'm surprised Cat isn't tired from how fast he ran." Lihua turned to see Rui.

"Tong yao, I think you should start live streaming." Rui said.

"Livestream?" Tong yao questioned.

"Yes, you signed the livestreaming contract." Rui pulled out the contract from nowhere.

"What the fu-" Lihua started until Cheng glared at her before she could finish.

Tong yao left and apparently called her bestfriend because 5 minutes later a pretty lady was at our door looking for Tong yao.

Later Tong yao came down with some makeup.

"Tong yao, why are you looking down? You look pretty!" Lihua asked.

"She's right, I didn't put makeup on you to look at the floor." Her bestfriend forcefully tilted her chin up.

Her livestream seemed to go somewhat well, with Cheng reading the comments.

It made himself look a bit stupid, just don't tell him Lihua said that.

[ TIME SKIP ]

Later that evening, Tong yao decided to play aganist the number 1 South Korean team TAT.

TAT had one member that was very popular, Tai.

Tai was very difficult to beat and it made Lihua nervous that Tong yao would be playing aganist him.

When the game ended and ZGDX lost against TAT, Lihua couldn't help but rest her hand on Tong yao's shoulder.

"It's okay, you did your best." Lihua reassured her.

"That's right, Tai was also targeting you the whole game." Cat said.

"I'm fine. It's really fine. It's a game. It's either win or lose." Tong yao reassured everyone.

"It's getting late. Get some rest everyone!" Rui announced that everyone was able to rest for the night.

"Whoever doesn't get up on time tomorrow will have their salary deducted." Rui said while everyone made their way upstairs.