26 || Aftermath ' Part 2

Lu Lihua

After yesterday's fight, Lihua stayed with Cat to help him cool down.

Everyone excluding Cheng and Tong yao walked back into base.

Cheng and Tong yao were in front of the others.

Cheng walked forward, "About the ban and pick in the previous game...I didn't think it through to pick Youko."

"I hadn't discussed it with you before I changed Ming's tactics. It's my fault, I apologize."

"You don't have to indulge me like this in the future. If I have done something wrong, tell me."

"I will correct it. As the captain, it's my fault for leaving the team without permission. I just hope you can give me a little time so that I can slowly learn,"

"To correct my series of problems such as an assertive character, team bully, ego, and caprice."

"The team is a whole. I can't fight alone, not to say do everything all by myself. I admit I need you guys."

"I hope you can accept my apology. From now on, I hope we can face whatever we may encounter all together."

"I will focus on the upcoming games and training. ZGDX isn't my team alone. It's our team. I hope we can fight to the end..with no regrets and no grudge."

"I'm sorry, I apologize again to you for my ego and caprice." Cheng bowed.

"Our Cheng, I don't know why I feel very scared now. Forget it." Chubby ran to hug Cheng crying.

"Cheng. I never thought I'd see you apologize in my lifetime. My life is worth it. I have no regrets." Chubby sobbed then turned to Cheng.

"Cheng, Do you want to apologize for getting me killed just because you didn't cure me to save your skill, by the way?" Chubby asked.

"Chubby, don't go too far. Let go of Cheng. You want to strangle him?" Rui scolded Chubby.

"He should apologize." Chubby whined.

Everyone's eyes asserted to Cat.

"Cat, why are you acting like a statue? Who woke up early in the morning saying Cheng wouldn't call you?" K asked.

"Cheng, you scared me. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you." Cat sobbed hugging Cheng.

"I'll never yell at you again, Cheng. Please don't cry." Cat sobbed harder.

"I'm not crying." Cheng said.

"You're not? I feel at loss now." Cat let go of Cheng.

"Our brother doesn't cry." Lu Yue and Lihua laughed.

"This is a nice." Rui said as the group was huddled in a circle.

"That's right, A family should be in one piece. Nobody get's left behind." The group was all smiles and laughes.

Until Cheng recieved a phone call from the police.

Tong yao, Rui, and Cheng left for the police station.

While everyone else stayed back, relaxing and talking in the living room.