7 || Back..with a boot and drama

Lu Lihua

K and Lihua managed to reach the hospital in under 5 minutes.

Still carrying her, he managed to get a doctor who was able to take her for x-rays.

By this point it was 11pm, Lihua told K he could go home and rest but he refused.

"Okay Miss Lu, Your x-rays show that you did fracture your foot." The doctor showed the both of them the x-rays.

"I can discharge you tonight with pain medication, crutches and a boot." The doctor gave Lihua her boot and her healing treatments.

"Make sure to ice your foot every 40 minutes, elevate your foot and make sure to rest and not put any pressure or weight on it." The doctor discharged her 2 hours later.

Back when the two got to the base, K helped her inside and carried her to her bedroom.

Before he could leave her room, she grabbed his hand.

"Thank you..for taking care of me." She said before letting his hand go.

He watched as her eyes shut and she fell asleep.

"Lu Lihua..I will always take care of you." He whispered before leaving your room.

[ THE NEXT MORNING ]

Lihua woke up in a bit of pain on her foot, it didn't hurt but now she had to go downstairs.

Luckily the walk from the stairs to the meeting table wasn't far.

When she reached the meeting table, she saw everyone gathered at the table.

Their was a lady talking to Tong yao, Lihua took a seat next to K.

Cheng explained to Lu Yue about the professional image.

Chubby walked in, "I posted the video."

"What.." Lihua turned to Chubby.

"Tong Yao, I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd be dragged into this." Chubby apologized.

"I only did this for Lu Yue." Chubby admitted.

"With the same words being said, it's fine if he wants to be a substitute. That's the clubs choice." Chubby went on.

"But I personally don't accept such a teammate."

"Chubby stop it." Ming pleaded.

"You would agree to let such a person return to the team? I can't."

"I won't accept it either." K spoke up.

"What are you talking about?" Cat slightly elbowed K.

"He's to blame for Ming's retirement. He has to give us all am explanation." K angrily turned to Lu Yue.

Lihua didn't have the nerve to defend her brother because..she knew it was partly true.

"He's not to blame for my retirement." Ming said.

"Ming. You think you can cover up all his mistakes by shielding him like this." Lihua noticed K's pissed expression.

"Why did you fight? Why did you get Ming involved? Why did you drag the whole team down?" Chubby asked.

(Authors Note : Most of these upcoming lines are Chubby !!)

"You thought you looked cool when you hit people with a bottle, right?"

"I was also very cranky and often fought when I was in school, but I don't do that anymore. Why? Because I knew I was professional."

"Fighting would not only get me punished and criticized but affect my teammates as well."

Chubby continued to point his reasons for Ming's retirement being Lu Yue's fault.

"No need to say anymore." Lu Yue said.

"I was just an impulsive scumbag and dragged my teammates down. But what's the difference between you posting the video and my fighting? You dragged your teammates down." Lu Yue angrily turned to Chubby.

"The difference between you and me is that I have a sense of shame, I take responsibility for my mistakes while you are always a coward who runs away." Chubby yelled.

"What did you say!?" Lu Yue slammed his hands on the table and stood up.

"I'll say it as many times as I please." Chubby pointed.

Ming, Rui, and Cat held Lu Yue back and Lihua, K, and Tong yao held Chubby back.

"Chubby don't!" Lihua yelled while holding him back.

"Stop it you guys!" Rui said.

Chubby turned around to go outside followed by Tong yao, Lu Yue was sat back down.