19 || Trip to Xiamen

Lu Lihua

"We have so much time to play and so little time to work." Lihua was listening to Rui and Cat talk.

She was next to K, holding his hand while watching the others talk about a spa.

"Hey, Hey!" Chubby whispered, pointing to the front door where Cheng and Tong yao came inside.

"Well, you two went to Las Vegas to get married, right? Your back so late." Lu Yue raised his brow.

Before Cheng could walk upstairs Rui called him, "Since you two are back, I have to tell you something."

"The club has arranged for us to attend an event. It's very simple. It's just a fan meeting." Rui said.

While everyone was wide eyeing them Rui shattered the moment.

"If you don't want to go, I have to cancel our tickets to Xiamen." Rui shattered Chubby's hard.

"What? Xiamen?" Tong yao asked.

"That's right, If we don't go, we will miss out on a chance to get in touch with the great food and to have close contact with a beautiful city." Chubby explained.

"Think about the nice spa and treatments we'd get." Chubby and Lihua jumped up and down.

"Is our hotel far from the night market? Did you get the event schedule?" Tong yao shattered everyone's hearts once more.

"What's with the night market?" Lihua asked her.

"It's not good if the night market closes before we get off work." Tong yao argued.

"Say whatever you want, It's up to Cheng to decide whether we go or not." Rui shattered everyone's hearts for a third time.

"Cheng, are we going?" Tong yao asked him, everyone's eyes were on Cheng, pleading him to go.

"Yes." Cheng announced.

"Yay!" Lihua hugged Tong yao as everyone cheered with happiness.

Later that night, Lihua was in her room, packing for their trip to Xiamen.

Her bedroom door opened revealing K himself, "Are you finished yet?"

"How can I be done? I have to make sure I have everything I need to keep up my looks while in Xiamen." Lihua argued.

K closed the door behind him, grabbing her waist, she was pretty much glued to him.

"Hey, K! I need to finish packing." Lihua whined.

"You can finish later." His grip became more tight.

Somehow she managed to get out of his grip, giving him a quick kiss before grabbing some tank tops.

He layed on her bed, and watched her as she decided on what to bring.

When she finished, she layed next to him, talking about what she would do in Xiamen.

Before she could be 10 minutes into her conversation, she fell asleep, her hand around his torso.

[ AT THE HOTEL IN XIAMEN ]

Lihua's Outfit ^^

"K, hurry up. Don't indulge in playing." Cat said.

In the lobby, the group was waiting to for Rui and Ming to check into the rooms.

"So there was a problem with the clubs book. The room will not be ready until eight o'clock." Rui and Ming walked back over.

The others groaned as they wanted to be in their comfy hotel room.

"I just read the reviews. The restaurant at this hotel is of a very high rating. How about we get something to eat?" Chubby asked.

"Good idea Chubby." Lihua pat him on the back before walking with Cat and K.

After dinner, the group explored the hotel for a while, time flew by fast as it was eight o'clock already.

The room arrangements were Tong yao and Lihua, Cat and K, Cheng and Chubby, Rui and Ming.

K was texting Lihua and Tong yao was on the phone with Jinyang.

After a while, Lihua texted K goodnight as she was tired.