6 || The Hospital

Lu Lihua

Lihua was in the kitchen while Cheng and Lu Yue were at the computers.

Suddenly the front door opened, revealing Cat, K, and Chubby.

"Where were you guys this morning?" Lihua turned to the 3 who walked in all giddy.

"We went shopping, we have a bunch of delicious food!" Chubby opened the bag to show Lihua.

"It looks great!" Lihua said, the 3 went to see who they thought was Tong yao.

"Tong yao, You're up so early to play double queues with Cheng?" Chubby turned the chair around only to be met with Lu Yue.

"Hi Chubby." Lu Yue greeted.

"Lu Yue?" Cat asked.

"Lu Yue, why are you back?" Chubby asked.

"I'm back." Lu Yue said, Cat laughed and K glared at him.

"What's wrong?" Cat asked.

"What? I just got suspended. It's not like I retired. Why are you all surprised?" Lu Yue said.

"Cheng. Where are Rui and Ming? Do they know?" K asked.

"We ran into each other last night." Cheng said.

"I'm going to look for Ming." Chubby went to go find Ming along with K.

Lihua watched with her imaginary bucket of popcorn.

[ TIME SKIP ]

"Lunch is ready!" Lihua yelled and everyone sped walked to the Kitchen.

"Not bad. Your cooking upgraded while I was away." Lu Yue said to his sister.

K and Chubby looked at one another.

"Where are you two going? Are you not going to eat?" Lihua asked.

"No. I'll eat over there." Chubby and K went to a seperate area.

Cat ended up following them so it was just Lihua, Cheng, Lu Yue, and Tong yao.

[ TIME SKIP ]

During the evening, everyone was downstairs at their computers.

Lihua had a facemask on while laughing at funny Weibo comments with Cat and Lu Yue had apparently beaten Tai just now.

"I also played as a substitute for Ming before. Whenever he needed a Defensive Midsolo, I'd be on the bench. That's why last season's results were quite a success." Lu Yue said.

"What's the point of having the best results of the finalist season? We still didn't even go to the finals because of someone and finally gave the trophy to the opponent." Chubby said bringing down the positive vibe.

"Chubby-" Lihua started.

"Think about it. Who actually led to Ming's severe hand injury? I don't know what you think. I still stick to my opinion." Chubby started.

"If this guy should be a substitue, that's fine. That's the choice of the club. But I personally don't accept this kind of teammate." Chubby finished before going upstairs.

"You guys go on. I'll talk to him." Cheng followed Chubby.

"It's been so long since this happened. Why mention it? Ming didn't say anything." Cat asked.

Do you think everyone is like you, being all okay only if they don't mention it?" K said.

"Why are you being mean to me?" Cat asked.

"He's right. Ming's hand injury is my fault." Lu Yue left somewhere.

While everyone else was somewhere in the base, Lihua sat at the Kitchen table.

Trying to gather everything that just happened.

Lihua was starting to head to her bedroom, she was so lost in her thoughts that she rolled her ankle so hard.

"Fuck!" Lihua yelled a bit too loud.

Moments later, K and Chubby came running from the balcony upstairs.

"Li!? What happened?" K quickly ran to her, Chubby following behind him.

"I-I was so lost thinking about earlier and then I rolled my foot and I can't feel it and I'm stressed with Lu Yue's presence and I-" K put his hand on her head to stop her.

"Here, Chubby, you tell the others that Lihua and I are at the hospital.

Chubby ran to tell Rui and K carried Lihua to his car.

"While driving, he held her hand the entire way.