12 || Lihua you two are a match!

Lu Lihua

Lihua and Jia spent their time together later, Jia couldn't stop talking about Lihua and K.

"I'm telling you I don't see him like that!" Lihua groaned.

"Sis, keep telling that to yourself, I'm telling you K likes you!" Jia kept going.

"No he doesn't! We are close friends that's all!" Lihua argued.

"Have you not seen the way he looks at you?" Jia hit Lihua's arm.

Jia had a point and Lihua knew it, Lihua did have feelings for K but she would never tell him.

"Sis, are you sure you don't like him?" Jia asked.

"I..I do like him Ji, but he doesn't feel the same." Lihua sighed.

"How do you know? Have you ever asked him?" Jia looked at her bestfriend.

"Well no, but why would I ask him? If he doesn't, that'd make things awkward." Lihua facepalmed.

"Li, you should ask him. I'm telling you, he likes you." Jia said once again.

"Well I have to get going, I'll see you soon sis." Jia hugged Lihua before leaving.

"Gosh." Lihua burried her face in her hands.

[ TIME SKIP ]

After a few days of resting, Lihua had to get up early because the team had a match aganist LAN today.

Lihua sat with Chubby and Cat, after the first round which ZGDX had won.

While Lihua was talking to Chubby, Cheng walked in with a giant bouquet of roses.

Chubby's jaw dropped as everyone turned to see.

"Cheng, you've finally acknowledged me." Chubby smiled as he put the roses down.

"The packaging is of high quality and so is the variety." K said.

"The person who sent flowers to the captain is very discerning and sincere." Chubby said once more admiring the roses.

"Cheng-ah, you are lucky, I wish someone would get me these nice roses." Lihua admired every rose.

"Such a big bouquet should be expensive, right?" Cat asked.

"There very high quality, I expect the price was high." Lihua said.

"Cheng, was that a fan?" Cat turned towards Cheng.

"It's from his fiance." Lu Yue said making everyone wide eyed.

"She's been promoted to fiance?" Cat asked and Lu Yue nodded.

"What about our Tong yao? They've slept together and that's it?" Chubby asked.

"What?" Tong yao yelled at Chubby.

The guys started singing a romance song, "Shut up." Lihua covered her ears.

"Are you guys done?" Cheng asked Cat, K, and Chubby.

"Cheng, what kind of calm expression is that?" Cat asked.

"You've got a girlfriend and you didn't tell us?" Lihua asked her brother.

"Do you regard us as teammates? How can we trust you in any more games if you're like this?" Cat asked once more.

"That's right. I thought that Cheng wouldn't fall in love with humans." Chubby said.

"Spending all day with people like you, how could I?" Cheng turned his head to face the group.

"Cheng stop playing, you love-" Lihua was stopped by the lobby door opening.

"Hello. How are you?" The jungler from FNC once again.

Everyone's eyes wandered in confusion.

"Why is he here again?" Chubby whispered to Lihua.

"I don't know." Lihua shrugged.

"Tong yao, eat this. It's delicious. I prepared all this for you. It gives you energy and it's good for your health." The boy handed Tong yao some of the food.

K and Lihua eyed each-other back and forth, trying to contain their laughter.

"Thank you." Tong yao took the packet from his hand.

"Eat a packet every day." The rest of ZGDX was eyeing each-other in confusion.

"What's going on? You've come to our lounge repeatedly, even making advances to my girl in public." Cheng stood up.

"It's just a gift of food. It's good for her health. Cheng, you've never seen the way I made advances in South Korea. I could have plucked all the stars in the sky." The boy said.

That was Lihua's last straw, she choaked on her water.

Chubby, Cat and K helping her while Tong yao worridly looked towards Lihua.

"Chubby-..I..I'm fine." Lihua coughed into the tissue Chubby gave her."

"Tong yao. You're so cute. Bye-Bye." The boy waved before leaving.

"He's going to be the death of me." Lihua groaned, her throat a little red after the incident.

"Why are you the only one who received mixed nuts?" Chubby pouted.