18 || A fight with strangers

Lu Lihua

Tong yao invited Jia and I to watch today's match with her bestfriend Jinyang.

When the 4 girls sat down in their front row seats, Tong yao was recongnized.

"Are you Smiling?" The girls asked in which the Tong yao nodded.

"Are you playing today Tong yao?" One of the girls asked.

"We are the second to play, I'm here to watch YQCB especially." Tong yao looked back at the team.

"So, how's dating K?" Jia playfully hit Lihua's arm.

"It's great, to be honest, you were right, I should've told him earlier." Lihua turned to her bestfriend.

"What about the backlash? I've seen a-lot of it on Weibo lately." Jia's expression suddenly changed.

"My mother and the club are good at handling situations, I think it'll be okay." Jia shrugged.

"Isn't she dating Lao K from ZGDX?"

"Why would she come and distract him?"

"How dare she come at such an intense time."

Lihua, Tong yao, Jia, and Jinyang overheard the people behind us.

Jia was about to turn around and say something, but Lihua held her back.

"Please, not here." Lihua pulled her back down.

"Here comes your husband." Jinyang pointed her head towards Cheng who was standing in a darkish area.

"Tong yao, I'm quite happy that my brother likes you, It makes me feel better knowing he's with someone who's not in it for money like the last few girls."

Lihua shook her head.

Suddenly Cheng left and K popped up, pulling out his phone, texting Lihua.

During the match, Ai jia pretty much carried the whole game.

Lihua wasn't really paying attention to the match, her head was hurting and she wanted to lay down.

"Li, why don't you watch the game?" Jia asked.

"It's just a match Ji, I've watched them over 100 times and nothing ever really changes.

Suddenly Lihua felt someone kick her lower back.

She turned around to see the people behind her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." The girl fake smiled.

"What are you doing?" the friend asked.

"What am I doing? Some people are just so confusing. She doesn't understand the game and can't play it either."

"She's with him because of his fame and is so proud of herself." the girl behind Lihua said.

"Keep your voice down." The friend tried shushing her friend.

"His girlfriend is not--" The friend started but was stopped by her friend.

"I'm not talking about her. Now the reputation of female fans has been stained all because of these kinds of people."

"Look at that Xu Tailun and that Guo Guo. This girl also dated Tailun, I'm telling you it was for fame and attention."

"If you like the players, just watch them play the game. Why do you have to seduce them?" The girl was talking to Lihua's back.

Jia was about to stand up and argue with her but Lihua grabbed her arm.

"If we fight them, let's do it after the game." Lihua said.

Jia nodded and went back to sitting down.

"If I fight with his fans off stage, that would be a huge mess. It's better to do it after the game." Lihua nodded.

"You can't let them say that about you." Jia leaned closer.

After YQCB's match, they ended up loosing. When YQCB fans started leaving, Jia started talking again.

"Lihua, did you like the match?" Jia asked.

"It was good, but I'm telling you, one match loss won't hurt them." Lihua said.

Apparently the girl behind Lihua lost it because she threw her sign at Lihua's back.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jia stood up.

"What does she mean "one match loss won't hurt them? Do you know how many teams give up when loosing?"

"That's right, It's all because of people like you that the contestants would be so indifferent to matches."

"We came all the way here just to see them win. Please don't say such annoying things."

The two girls started yelling.

"Let's go." K grabbed Lihua's hand.

"What are you doing?" Lihua asked.

"Don't bother arguing with fans of other teams." K looked at the two who hit Lihua's back.

K suddenly picked Lihua up bridal style, carrying her back to ZGDX's lobby.

"K, you are impressive." Chubby said wide-eyed.