3 || Min Jia & A new buddy

Lu Lihua

Early into the next morning, Lihua woke up feeling bored.

After her and K's small arguement last night, she knew she couldn't be here throughout the day.

"Min Jia? Want to hang out today?" Lihua asked her bestfriend on the phone.

"Hey Lihua! Of course, want to meet at the mall in 30?" Min Jia asked.

"Yep! I'll meet you there." Lihua said goodbye to Min Jia before getting ready.

She decided to dress nice today with a white skirt, green tank top, and her white sneakers.

She walked downstairs to be met with everyone at their computers.

"Good Morning Lihua." Chubby, Cat and Tong yao greeted.

"Good morning." Lihua said before grabbing her purse.

"Where are you going this early?" Cheng asked his sister.

"Are you meeting a guy?" Cat asked, Lihua noticed K stop touching his computer when Cat said that.

"No, I'm meeting Jia." Lihua said before walking out of the house.

"What's her problem today?" Cheng asked.

"Not sure." Cat and Chubby shook their heads.

[ AT THE MALL ]

"Jia~" Lihua ran to her bestfriend.

"Lihua! It feels like it's been forever!" Jia said before hugging Lihua.

"It does!" Lihua sighed.

"Well you need to catch me up on everything! I heard ZGDX just got a female Midsolo!" Jia squealed.

"Yeah, She's really nice! Also such a good midsolo." Lihua said.

"Oh! What about K? Has he asked you out yet?" Jia asked.

"What are you talking about?" Lihua quickly turned to look at Jia.

"Oh come on! You two are so obvious." Jia scoffed.

"No we aren't, we don't see each other that way." Lihua shook her head.

"Sure~ Oh! Look at the pet store! We have to check it out!" Jia dragged Lihua into the store.

Turns out Jia had been wanting to buy another puppy for so long.

"Which one Li? They're both so cute!" Jia whined.

"Why don't we get both?" Lihua suggested.

"What do you mean?" Jia asked.

"Well since you already have 2 dogs, I can take one home and you can have the other one." Lihua said.

"That's a great idea I'll take this one!" Jia pointed.

Jia would be taking the fluffy Beige puppy while Lihua would be taking the chocalate brown puppy.

"Ji, That means I have to buy pet supplies." Lihua groaned.

"Well come on! You can stay out late." Jia dragged Lihua into a nearby Isle.

"Jia, are you sure I need all of this? This is quite a-lot of stuff." Lihua questioned with wide eyes.

"I'm 100% sure! Don't you trust me?" Jia made those puppy eyes that Lihua can't resist.

"Stop that! Yes, I trust you, let's go." Lihua took her cart and payed for her items.

Lihua drove home after saying bye to Jia.

"Where were you- and what is that?" Cheng pointed to the puppy who barked at Cheng.

"Cheng-ah, are you stupid? It's a puppy. Jia and I got one each." Lihua bumped into her brothers shoulder purposefully.

"Lihua! Where were you all day?" Tong yao came running up to her.

"Oh, My bestfriend Jia and I went to the mall! We even got puppys!" Lihua showed Tong yao to her puppy.

"It's so cute! Have you named he or she yet?" Tong yao asked while rubbing the puppy's back.

"I haven't named her yet! I'll come up with a name by Tomorrow morning." Lihua yawned.

"You seem tired, Maybe you should get some rest." Tong yao let Lihua go to her room.

Lihua put the puppy down on her bedroom floor, she started to sniffed the stuff in the room.

Lihua was exhausted and fell into her bed, she knew she had to shower so she forced herself to get off her bed.

[ TIME SKIP ]

Lihua enjoyed her shower and stayed in their for some extra time.

She managed to look more fresh and relaxed after.

The puppy was still roaming around the room, Lihua thought of what to name her.

Lihua decided on the name Nuwa, she believed it suited the puppy well.

After playing with Nuwa for a bit to get her relaxed and familiar with Lihua, she layed down on her bed.

Nuwa was right in Lihua's lap while Lihua was reading her book.

The room was quiet and the base seemed to be quiet.

Until Lihua's door opened.

Revealing K himself, standing in her doorway.

"K..? What are you doing here?" Lihua closed her book and placed Nuwa on her bed while she walked towards K.

"Lihua..I'm really sorry about the other night, I know your trying to help." Lihua eyes couldn't help but water.

"K, it's okay. I forgive you." Lihua's eyes slipped a few tears.

K noticed and hugged her as she cried a bit more.

"I'm sorry, your shirts wet now." Lihua wiped her eyes.

"It's okay, Lihua, Have a good night." K gave her one last look before closing her bedroom door.