24 || ZGDX vs. YQCB

!! TW !! - Mentions of Su*cide

Lu Lihua

The group had been training for a few days now despite Cheng's hand pain.

This would be an intense match as Hierophant would be playing today.

Hierophant is an agreesive E-sports player so it was a nerve racking thought.

Hierophant killed Cheng, Lihua watched the match, praying ZGDX would come through.

Lihua watched as YQCB destroyed ZGDX, YQCB won the first round.

When everyone was back in the lounge, their faces full of anger, and sadness.

"During the game, YQCB's flawless defense and zero turnovers are the reason for their victory."

"On the other hand, there were frequent erros in positioning, bad coordination, and slow support efficiency in our team."

"The main problem is condescension. Youko can't be the best choice in that game. But this is also my problem."

"I shouldn't have connived at you guys. The next game is cruical. Cooperation, We can't lose any of the three lanes. Take defense as attack.

"If they want to keep it steady, we have to keep it steadier than them. Cheng, pay attention to the development and lead the line in the early stage."

"Don't let Hierophant take advantage of it." Ming explained the flaws and what the team must do in order to win.

"I know Li Gunhyeok very well. If we don't restrain him in the early stage to prevent him from developing, it'll be incredibly tough for us to fight in the last stage."

Cheng was right, he did know him the best out of everyone.

Cat scoffed, "Is that why you chose Youko?"

Cheng without looking any other direction, "Youko can easily beat up Chin in the same line before reaching level six."

"As long as he's not with high-burst of damage equipment in the late stage, we can easily crush him in team fights."

"So we must make the fight a quick one." Cheng looked up.

The silent was really loud and awkward, "You're all silent now?" Cat asked, slamming his fist on the table before storming out.

13  minutes into the match, K and Chubby were ambushed by 4 YQCB members.

They ended up loosing the big snake, YQCB managed to seal the snake.

Smiling and Cheng teamed up and managed to Kill Rong in seconds.

Smiling was then killed by Hierophant's skills.

Cheng was still holding on, Lihua crossed her fingers once more.

Cheng fought his hardest, but was killed by Hierophant.

YQCB won the entire match, A single tear fell from Lihua's eyes.

The bus ride back was dull and silent, nobody dared utter a word.