13 || A group night

Lu Lihua

"Times up You guys can--" Rui stopped once he saw the flowers and snacks.

"What's the situation? Flowers and snacks were sent her one by one. Your break is only ten minutes, you plan on having a party?" Rui asked.

"Our team's Middle Laner and Bottom Laner are so charming." Chubby shook his head.

"Yeah, right." Cat laughed.

"You?" Rui furrowed his brows.

"Except me." Chubby said with a smile.

"What's going on?" Rui asked the group.

"FNC's Jungler from next door is pursuing our Tong yao." Lihua said.

"He brought the mixed nuts here as a bride price." Chubby followed.

"Kun? He is chasing after our Tong yao." Rui pointed to Tong yao.

"He ambushed our middle Laner like crazy and killed her dog head so many times and he thought he could marry?" Rui asked.

"Pretty much, he's getting on my nerves." Lihua whined.

"You professionals are unusally romantic." Rui looked at everyone.

"As the captain, I would like to advise you. Stay away from that Kun." Cheng looked at Tong yao.

"But the mixed nuts he gave me were delicious." Tong yao argued.

"Why do I smell a hint of jealousy?" Chubby sniffed the air.

Cheng appeared to be fed up with everyone because he walked out of the room.

"Let's go, it's time to get on." Rui led the others outside.

The match was intense, while Ming, Lu Yue, Rui and Lihua were eating the mixed nuts ZGDX won the match.

Cheng was nice enough to treat everyone to a new pair of shoes.

Lihua had money, telling her brother she was going to buy her own pair.

The trip ended with Lihua buying 4 new pairs of sneakers.

At the base, Lihua called Jia over to spend the night.

When the doorbell rang, Lihua sprinted to the door.

"Ji!"

"Li!"

The girls laughed and Lihua helped Jia take her stuff up to her room.

"Lihua, do you know anything about Cheng and that girl your parents set him up with?" Jia suddenly stopped.

"Not really? Why?" Lihua turned towards her friend.

"I saw them talking at the gate, I think he ended it with her." Jia said, Lihua's jaw was hung open.

"Cheng isn't the type to really fall in love, I didn't think it'd last long myself." Lihua shook her head.

"Well, let's go order some alcohol, I've been needing a drink these days." Jia dragged Lihua downstairs.

On the phone, Jia ordered 3 bottles of alcohol.

"Cheng! Your back!" The two girls heard Chubby run to Cheng after seeing him carry a bunch of food.

Everyone sat together while eating what Cheng brought home.

Chubby was vlogging his food, showing fans what he's eating.

"Cheng, how rude to make Tong yao feed you, you have hands." Lihua said.

The night was great, and Jia and Lihua didn't exactly drink their alcohol, but instead, saved in for another time.