5 || Haters, Haters, Haters

Lu Lihua

Early to rise, Lihua went downstairs, only to be met with a deadbeat mood from everyone.

"What's going on?" Lihua looked around.

"Come take a look." Cat and Chubby showed her their phone.

"There's a video of Tong yao going around. They've been bashing her ever since TAT's training match last night." Cat sighed.

"Maybe she'll never recover from this setback and loose the courage to play again." Chubby was elbowed by Lihua.

"Don't say that!" Lihua elbowed Chubby pretty hard.

"You know this parts sensitive." Chubby rubbed his shoulder.

"Has she shut herself off?" Lihua turned to Ming.

"She's been in her room the whole day." Cat looked upstairs.

"If she really is this vulnerable, then she is not suited for a professional E-sports career." K said.

"She's new, she's probably never had this kind of setback before." Lihua started.

"As her teammates, we should be more understanding." Ming told the others.

"Yes. She is just a young woman in her early twenties. We need to protect her and care for her." Chbby said.

"K, did you hear that? Protect and care for her." Cat repeated Chubby's words.

"Is she a class 3 protected animal, like the giant panda? She doesn't need care and protection. E-sports in unrelated to gender." K said with a blank face.

Cat sighed, "Wait. Class 3? The giant panda is a class 1 protected animal?" Cat asked.

[ TIME SKIP ]

Later, Lihua was sitting outside her room.

Until she heard a voice downstairs.

"Lu Yue?" Rui and Ming ran next to Lihua who was shocked to see her other brother back.

"Ming." Lu Yue looked at the two and Rui and Ming looked back at each-other.

The 6 gathered in too the living room.

"Tell us why you came back." Cheng said.

"I was on my way to Kenya to observe the great animal migration when I saw on the internet that Tai crushed Smiling, the latest addition to your team." Lu Yue started.

"I heard that he destroyed the poor girl." Lihua glared at him.

"I was not destroyed." Drunk Tong yao argued.

"At that time, a voice occured in my head. Lord Lu yue, it's time to go back and be a professional player." Lu Yue said.

"So, you're Smiling, the player who got destroyed by Tai." Lu Yue pointed to Tong yao.

"Did I say you could ask questions?" Cheng asked.

"I just want to know. The way you came in with her made me think she was your girlfriend. I almost messaged our mother to announce the great news. Her eldest son actually prefers women." Lu Yue pointed to Cheng.

"Shut up." Cheng said.

"You are frivolous as usual, Lue Yue, but I'm telling you, we have a new Midsolo now. You came back late." Rui announced.

"What do you mean 'late,' I was banned from competing. It'd have been pointless if I'd come back sooner." Lu Yue said to Rui.

"What? You got banned? It serves you right. I'm so happy." Drunk Tong yao smiled.

"Can someone get this lunatic under control?" Lu Yue pointed to Tong yao.

"I think we'd rather not." Lihua told her brother.

"Hey, I've heard that ZGDX hasn't chosen a starting Midsolo for the National league. Ming, I would like to compete." Lu Yue said.

"No." Cheng firmly told him.

"I'll message our mother then." Lu Yue started texting our mother.

"Stop it." Lihua groaned in annoyance.

"Fine, but think about it, you'll run into TAT again sonner or later. You shouldn't rely on Smiling, this lady, to regain confidence in the official competition and defeat the player who had shattered her hope once." Lu Yue gave his reasons.

Tong yao started complaining to Cheng about the National league.

She got up, Blowing tissues and giving them to everyone.

"Ming this is for you, This is for you, This is for you, and This is for you."

"Farewell, Goodbye, Bye Bye." Tong yao ran to the kitchen.

Everyone was quick to drop the tissues and clean their hands.

Lihua headed to her bedroom, she texted K to ask where he was.

Their was no response and soon the sleep aura over took her and she was asleep within minutes.