15 || Making Reasons

Lu Lihua

Lihua walked back into the base, after talking to her mother about the incident.

"Sis, are you okay? Was your mother harsh on you?" Lihua saw Jia running to her.

"No she wasn't..and..how did you find out about the fight?" Lihua asked.

"It's all over Weibo, See?" Jia showed Lihua the video.

"Welcome to my world sister." Lu Yue said.

"Ha Ha, very funny." Lihua scoffed before Ming and Rui walked in.

"Can't you say something nice?" Cat asked Ming.

"From now on, during work, whoever is caught playing Connect the Dots, browsing through Weibo, and reading comics will get his or her salary deducted." Ming said.

"Going to the gym is okay, right?" Cat asked with a smile.

"What about mahjong? It's also a competition." K asked.

"Mahjong is also not allowed." Ming wrote down.

"That's national culture." K argued.

"Can you be more professional?" Ming told K, while Cat laughed.

"Can we please stop talking? I'm starving." Chubby whined.

"Well let's go. I'll buy you dinner." Rui said, everyone sprinted behind him.

"Lihua, aren't you coming with?" Chubby asked.

"I'm not hungry, I'd rather stay back with Jia tonight." Lihua shook her head.

"Okay, have fun." Chubby followed the others.

Jia and Lihua were out on the balcony.

"I'm so annoyed, my mother get's mad at me for not wanting to have my friends be injured even more?" Lihua said.

"Li, you know how your mother is about this type of stuff." Jia mentioned.

"Your still Cheng's sister, he can't ignore you forever." Jia patted Lihua's shoulder.

"Your right, but I'm sick of this ignoring thing he's doing." Lihua pouted.

"Well, besides that, have you talk to K about your feelings yet?" Jia asked.

"I haven't..I'm too nervous! Especially after this drama, I don't want to anymore." Lihua said.

"Sis, your in love, you can't push that away now." Jia laughed.

"Huh? Lihua?" Chubby called, running over with the rest.

"I didn't expect to see you so miserable." Chubby asked.

"I'm not miserable, I'm eating with Jia, that's not miserable." Lihua said.

"Besides, why are you all back so late? Where did you go after dinner?" Lihua asked.

"We didn't, we came straight back after dinner." Lu Yue said.

"Then how come Cheng.." Lihua paused.

"Cheng was worried the Congee would get cold and fishy, it seems like he was worried about you starving to death." Chubby said.

"He just gave me his leftovers, what's the big deal?" Lihua asked Chubby.

"Have you not spoken to him yet?" Chubby leaned closer.

"No, and it's not my problem, he's acting like our mother." Lihua got up, walking past the group.

Jia quickly followed Lihua up to her bedroom.

Jia had to go after an hour so Lihua fell asleep after she left.