21 || CK vs. Red Arrow

Lu Lihua

The whole group has come to watch the match between CK and Red Arrow.

When ZGDX walked in, the place was silent, almost scary silent.

Lihua gripped K's hand tighter, "It's okay, I promise." K whispered in her ear.

"The director is messing around again." The camera zoomed into Cheng and Tong yao.

"Recently the relationships of Cheng and Smiling and K and Lihua have drawn quite the attention." The commenter said.

Suddenly the camera flashed onto Cheng and Tong yao, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The crowd chanted over and over again.

When Cheng suddenly kissed Tong yao, the crowd was silent, the ZGDX members had their jaws on the floor.

"What's going on here? You didn't report it to the club." Rui told Cheng.

"Oh..my..god.." Lihua whispered.

The crowd cheered loudly for the two.

"Mom, Look!" Lu Yue took a video.

[ TIME SKIP ]

ZGDX was playing aganist Alpha today.

The game had just started when Cat was killed for the second time.

Lihua and Rui realized K and Cat weren't playing like how they normally do.

They weren't playing as a team and that made Lihua more nervous.

ZGDX lost the first match, Lihua was dissapointed a bit.

She knew they couldn't win every match they had but..she thought that if they had better teamwork they could've won.

When the group came back to the lobby, Lihua saw K purposely bump into Cat's shoulder.

"Your condition was not good. It's normal to lose to a veteran team like Alpha. It's okay." Rui reassured.

"Yeah. Next week's match aganist FNC will be a tough one. Let's learn through our mistakes."

"YQCB is not be underestimated either." Ming explained.

"The team next door is really capable now. Since Hierophant joined the team, their style has changed." Lu Yue said.

"It's like a catalyst." Lihua glanced at K who was already looking at her.

"Even their captain's support has become the previous God of Support. Fierce and agressive." Lu Yue leaned closer for the last part.

Cat scoffed, "If we don't want to lose the next game, it depends on whether our Jungler cares about the Topsolo."

"It also depends on whether our Topsolo keeps playing around when our income falls behind." K argued back at Cat.

The silence was loud, Lihua didn't want to say anything in such an awkward moment.

Luckily Cheng spoke up, "With such a mentality, we may loose the game again.

Cat seemed pissed enough so he took his stuff, yanking his bag off of K's chair before slamming the lobby door.

Chubby whispered to Lu Yue and Lihua "Pst Pst, Oh my god! Lihua, how do you manage K at these times? His eyes are so scary. I'm scared." Chubby said.

"Scared of what?" K turned to the 3, Lihua and Lu Yue looked away.

"Someone needs to take the cane to get them to behave." Cheng said loud enough that Lihua heard it.

ZGDX ended up loosing the entire match.

It didn't seem good, back on the bus, K didn't utter a word to Lihua.