29 || The Hospital again

Lu Lihua

The group was on the bus and on their way to the same hotel they were all those months ago.

Lihua was drawing in her notebook when the bus arrived.

K helped her off the bus, fans cheering loudly.

Everyone was upstairs, eating food that fans had prepared.

"Chubby, slow down or else you'll choke." Lihua worridly pat Chubby's back.

"Everybody relax. Now that we're in the final, it proves that we do have the capability. Don't be so nervous afterwards."

"Since we are here in Shanghai, I'll give you an afternoon off to have a good time." Rui announced.

"To do what? A day trip to the Onmyoji Arena battlefield is better than a visit in such a touristic city." Cat dramatically said.

"Now that we're here, let's go have fun." Tong yao nodded.

"That's right. When you go back home and people ask you what you saw in Shanghai, you go like, 'Staying in the hotel to play games was really cool'."

"How embarassing!" Chubby fake cried.

Cheng and Tong yao were being 'sour' as Lu Yue and Rui mentioned.

"I've been your Support for two or three years and given you kills countless times. I don't ask for much, Just pay for the new DW watch in my shopping cart."

Chubby showed Cheng the DW watch in his shopping cart.

"It is pretty." Lihua admired the photo.

"You want one?" K asked her.

"Do you want me to make you go broke?" Lihua sharply turned to him, Cat laughed.

"K, have you seen what she buys? It's so expensive! Almost like she spends millions of dollars every year." Cat grabbed his heart.

"It shows grace and elegance, It fits my temperament, right?" Chubby asked.

"No." Rui shook his head.

"Is that all you've got?" K asked Chubby.

"Don't get too full." Lihua warned Chubby.

"Chubby, you can really eat so much." Cat said wide-eyed.

"What? No way! Chubby ate it all by himself?" Tong yao came back looking stunned.

"He didn't even leave us any crabmeat dumplings." Lihua pouted.

"That's not enough for Chubby to stuff his teeth. But the Shanghai crabmeat dumplings are really delicious." K said.

Chubby came back into the room moments later, looking pale and sick

"Are you okay?" Ming asked.

"Yes." Chubby waved his hand.

"Are you too full?" Lihua worridly looked at Chubby's face.

Chubby suddenly groaned in pain, running to the bathroom once more.

"I'll go check him out." Cheng followed Chubby.

There the group was, at the eigth affiliated hospital of Lanshuan University.

Everyone was waiting in front of Chubby's room for the doctor to come out.

Lihua was tapping her foot nervously, K resting his hand on her leg, Lu Yue nervously watching the door.

Tong yao leaning on Cheng's shoulder, Rui and Ming waiting paitently, and Cat leaning aganist the wall.

When the doctor came out, everyone was quick to stand up, waiting for any news.

"Doctor, is he okay?" Cheng quickly stood up.

"Nothing serious, It's acute gastroenteritis. He's having a fever. But you can rest assured. He's young and in good health."

"After the infusion of fluids, he can be discharged tomorrow." The doctor walked away.

The news was such a relief for everyone who went into Chubby's room.

"Chubby, how are you doing?" Tong yao rushed over.

"Much better." Chubby said.

"You guys, You guys are just trying to screw me. Whenever there's an important match, you must make a mess." Rui pointed.

"I'll finish the match tomorrow even if I'll be lying down." Chubby quietly mumbled.

"That's the attitude." Rui smiled.

"I'm hungry. I want to eat cookies." Chubby pouted.

"Say that again?" Rui asked.

"I've already thrown up everything. If it goes on like this, I'll die of hunger before I get well."

"Then you can only play the rest of your games with the poor Support Tong yao. Aren't you afraid?"

"I just want to eat cookies, okay? It's not a crime to eat cookies. Someone please buy me a pack of cookies." Chubby argued.

"Tong yao, buy me a pack of cookies. Hurry up, If I don't get better, you'll have to play Support for Cheng."

"Think about how miserable you were when you were the Support." Chubby told Tong yao.

"Why don't we buy Chubby a pack of cookies, He's so hungry. I feel bad." Tong yao told Cheng.

Chubby nodded in which Cheng took Tong yao's wallet since he didn't have his and went to buy cookies.