Prologue: Isekai This Neet Again!?

[author note: There will be a major spoiler for konosuba light novel. If you still haven't read it. Either go read it first or just proceeds. I warn you already. Anyway..... KONOSUBA!]

[ Kingdom Of Belzerg, Axel Town]

A man walking along the road of Axel with a smirk on his face. His gold trimmed green mantle dancing together with wind.

On his shoulder strap a bow and behind him at his waist strap a quiver which contains full of arrow.

"Woah it Kazuma..."

"Yeah it Kazuma the number one adventurer who defeated the demon king..."

The smirk slowly get bigger...

"I heard he is a coward but to think he solo the demon king... respect."

"To think the pervert that can casually drop kick a woman become a hero..."

His eyes twitching from the whisper.

Yes this man is Satou Kazuma one of the adventures from the town of Axel located in the kingdom of Belzerg.

It's been a years since he got Isekai into this world and along those times, he already make many accomplishment.

He was able to prove people wrong. They thought he can't do it because of his class...no he prove it by slaying the demon king with the mightiest power that is the explosion magic that he learn from his more than a friend but less than a lover.

Since then everytime he walk around he always heard a praise about him...and that why his here.

He's been walking around and sometimes walk in the same direction again and again...why? Simple he just want to hear more compliment.

Each time the smirk on his face grow bigger and bigger than his money pocket which is more than a regular person.

Not only he defeat the demon king but he also knows as the billionaire adventurer thank to him selling his products to a certain negative emotion devour devil.

"Is that him? Do you think he will shake my hand?"

"Maybe...I don't know..."

His ears twitch as he hears a group of women talking about him and shaking his hand.

"If i shake his hand, I can brag to everyone that I touch the hero hand!!!"

Kazuma nod furiously.

"...wait... isn't that.... isn't there also a rumor about him stealing panties and doing other pervert to other people."

With that kazuma make a 180 degree turn and walk away pretending to not hear a thing or two.

With that he make his way to the place where his adventure started. The Adventure Guild.
__________________________________________

[ Kazuma POV]

Ah. Another day being the hero of this world....it only been few days since I defeat the demon king. To think I come with the strategy to blow myself away with him. No matter what people said, that was a cool ending.

People have been praise me since then..ah finally got the recognition that I deserve after days after days suffering in this quote unquote wonderful world.

Today is also a good day since my cute little sister Iris sent me a letter.

[ Dear oni-sama,

I heard that you were the one to deal the final blow to the demon king and able to stop the invasion from further going wild. I cannot put into word how wonderful you are.