Chapter 23: Festival preparation

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CAN'T SELL THIS THING!!!!???" I slam the table as the manager for this vendor won't sell the thing that I propose out of the kindness in my heart.

"Like hell!!! If I sell this,I'm going to get expelled you idiot!!!" She yell.

"But this is cute right! It will be popular!!!"

"Yes I agree it cute!!! But it a breach of privacy!!! I mean who the hell want to sell or buy a picture of principal in maid outfit!!! Only pedophile will!!!" She slam the handmade posted of Theresa in her maid outfit.

"Theresa is over 40! She's a legal Loli! I bet the overseer will buy all the stock!!! Can't you see I'm helping you to earn money! Just imagine overseer Otto buy all of it in full price!!!"

I'm currently arguing with one of the vendor about selling a poster of Theresa. I also prepare some more secret picture I take of Theresa. Of course I do it while using {Lurk}...not creepy whatsoever...

The festival will start in two days. As the representative and one of the co idea given for the festival. I was going around and watch out for anything to help or find anything else to do. Rika is walking along with me holding a bag full of Theresa poster.

"Kazuma...we should go...you look like some crazy pervert." Rika warn me which I click my tounge.

"I'll be back."

"Please don't."

Welp it's they're lost anyway...maybe I should make a poster of himeko, that might attracted the attention of young people.

I said that I want this year for both sect to be happy but no. I want to win. I'm going to destroy both in silent behind the scene. Why? Because I want money that why! Being a high school student that learning to kill a monster won't buy me a set of uncensored video games.

The only way I can do is...to scam people on the day of the festival. Of course I'm going to scam legally. I'm not that cold hearts of a monster. Even I know my limit...wink!

With Rika in my tow,I need to control myself to make me look like some trustworthy guy but my actions just now my said otherwise some might say.

But it all part my plan. I push the imaginary glasses up with a smirk.

"Kazuma you just think something bad right." She look deadpan at me which I scoff.

"No... c'mon Rika you should by now trust me. You know I'm the most believable person on this planet."

"Doubt."

"Shhhh! Let's go we have other place to go." I said pointing at the building next to us. It also belong to the arts and design club where they will design my class clothes.

Oh yeah after the meeting we have another meeting but this time it with our class. Most of them want to do some sort of fighting theme or sort but I rejected and proposed a maid cafe which get rejected.

But I come with another plan as a backup plan to the plan that got rejected by their plan......wow.

In the end.after a gruesome fight my idea finally burst into living...we decided on a takoyaki stand....yeah a takoyaki stand. Somehow I wonder...you know what nevermind.

But one thing though...I was able to pick the clothes everyone will be wear and it a white yukata. I suggest a Miko clothes asn they accept though with a bit suspicion but I completely bullshit my through. There is a reason why I want them to wear that... imagine working in those clothes while sweating....hehe

Entering the building with Rika..wah beautiful. Most of my classmates which is mostly girl. Wearing the new yukata...sigh...look like they change the color palette to suit each of them.