Chapter 29: Mission To Guangzhou

Huff... huff...huff...

I hop off the treadmill and switch it off. Wiping the sweat off with a towel... I'm tired.

Yes I Satou Kazuma is working out and not staying indoors lazing around. Staying indoors is ok but sometimes I need to exercise too especially my jobs as the protector of humankind or something or Valkyrie.

And besides I'm not alone. Fu hua also training with me and now enter a ring.

"C'mon Kazuma." I follow her and make a stance. Yes I'm going to spar with her.

After the whole Lurk incident,I gain a new weapons. An ability to look plus analyze my surroundings and predicting the possible future of my opponent.

The combination of Four skill. Though the core of the weapon is {Thought Acceleration} and {Analyze And Access}. {Universal Detection} is backup eyes to detect something I can't see especially behind or my Blindspot. {Auto-Evade} is for me to react but it depends on luck.

{Thought Acceleration} let me think more faster and {analyze And Access} let me analyze everything.

But using those four skills at the same time is too tiring for my magic,mental and physical. Though magic can be replaced with the honkai energy.

So here I am. Training with fu hua to up my strength and stamina for combat and maybe future night battle if possible. After all you don't want to end it in one round right?

"Are you Ready Kazuma." Fu hua ready herself which I too. My experience in martial arts is not that good but ok. I been training with her for few months so it probably got better.

I should have learn some sort of martial arts skill while in that world.

"Yes... I'm ready." We both stare at each other as our breath slow down to relax.

!!!

I slap away the hand that tried to grab me. She probably about to use jiujitsu on me to lock me down but I back away.

What I realized and learn that fu hua martial arts is more to Chinese or in this world shenzhou. I don't know much about Chinese combat but all I know from the movie I watch they always try to poke people while screaming Cha Cha WACha!!!!

But knowing fu hua she probably has more than Chinese martial arts. I'm scared if she suddenly pulled out Muay Thai and beat the shit out of me with her knee.

Though I gotta thank {Thought Acceleration} making me able to have a calm mind and time to think. Wait... this skill... It's basically a skill that let me monologue even more longer...

The power of monologue is in my hand!!! No one can stop me anymore! If I'm some sort of a fanfic character,I probably have over a thousand words just talking about my plan or growth....wait a damn minutes!!!

I keep back away while pushing or parrying the incoming attack. All I can do is to move the attack in other direction and not take the attack. Even if I block the punch, it Fu hua!!! It still will hurt!

If I were to attack her, she probably have some way to lock me or countering. with that thought....I gamble.

I thrust my arm aiming for her stomach making her force to react. There's many possibilities on how her react to it. But I already figured out many with my fast thinking to predict her body trajectory.

She stop my hand with one hand and use another to hit my face while pulling down my arm. With that her fist is going to hit my face due to her pulling me down... Exactly what I wanted.

I grab the hand that grabbing me and instead of fighting against it. I lower myself down making the fist only graze my hair. Follow up with swiping my leg over her legs.