Chapter 8: Return Of The Chivalrous Thief's

Part 1: Reunion Between Assistant And Boss.

[ Kazuma POV]

"Please assistant-kun

"Please assistant-kun...."

Ugh it's not fair to act this cute boss!!!

In front of me is my boss from the previous world and also the only goddess that I probably worship.

Goddess Eris or her another persona Chris. Damnit why is she so cute! And the request that she just asks is impossible!!!

"Y-y-you want me to help you...to infiltrate one of the schicksal laboratory?"

"Yes!" She smiles with the star in her eyes.

That...that just fucking impossible!!!! Shit what have I gotten myself into...Theresa gonna kill me if she knows what going to happen tomorrow night.

___________________________________________

[ Few hours ago...]

Sitting on the sofa while looking at my laptop and designing more gadget that I could utilize for my future endeavors.

It always ok to prepare for anything just In case something happens ya know.

I stop for a bit and look at my left wrist. I flick my hand a bit and a blade erupt from the slim gauntlet on my left wrist.

Hehe thanks to Bronya I finally achieved my childhood dream of having my own Hidden Blade.

With my body physical and stamina plus my experience as a thief and a skill that belongs to the assassin class....I can say that I have the skill and potential to become an assassin.

Maybe one day I make my own Brotherhood.

Now I just need to find some cool looking hood and have the actual courage to jump of a tall building.

"Oh Kazuma you here." Theresa walk in the living room and sit next to me.

"Hm? Do you need anything Theresa?"

"Well not me but my friend." She pop out a Melon juice.

"Wait...you have a friend..."

"Do you want to taste Teri Roundabout Kick." I immediately massage her shoulder with wryly smile.

Though her small body. She pack a lot of power. I wonder if she got some sort of body Enchancement surgery.

"What does your friend want with me?" I wonder who? Plus how did they know about me.

"Oh I don't know but she said something about Eris sama want to see you." As she said that word...

"ERIS-SAMA I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream loud enough for everyone to hear and look at me weirdly but I don't care.

That mean Eris sama is currently in this world right.

"Wait is your friend name Chris by any chance." Which she nod her cute face.