Chapter 25: Fu Hua And Kazuma

Second Day.

It was the second day of the St.Freya festival. People still come as the second day have a new program to be seen.

Waiting at the corridor of the studies sect. A woman wearing a combination between woman and a man outfit that somehow fit her perfectly due to her body.

She fix her glasses and put her hand in her pocket making her look smart.

Yes it fu hua. She is currently waiting for Kazuma for the promise date. She and him text last night where to meet and now she is waiting for him...they plan to meet at this place at 9 am but she arrived at 7.25am...

She's nervous that why.

She never thought in her life that she will able to go on a date especially with her body. She heard that man prefer woman with mature body. But Kazuma...he proclaimed that he love all of type.

She blush as she remembers how many time people mistake her for a man due to her undeveloped body.

She thought she probably one day dust away without ever going on a proper date but that changes until today. She was embarrassed when Kazuma ask her out but who is she to rejected such a one time offer.

Somehow Kazuma knew that she's a bird..I mean phoenix. Not that she knows that kazuma was just lucky guessing her identity.

Though she do find kazuma quite attractive if she have to say...

She was someone that can be considered cold hearts from time to time but somehow Kazuma find his way into her heart...she remembers the day she first time met him.

He saw her with her pants down in the toilet. That makes her embarrassed remembering that moment...but what if that moment was Fate...she does not believe in such thing...but if she put it in that way...it kinda make her heart racing.

But she wondering something...what is Kazuma doing...she heard about the fallout Kazuma have with his classmates but she believes otherwise.

Kazuma to her always someone that think ahead of time. Man full of idea and creativity, there's no way Kazuma simply get mad over people not calling him handsome...she got the feeling that there's more to it.

Maybe she will find the answer in her...date today...it so embarrassing thinking about it.

"Hey fu hua. How are you doing? Didn't think you're the type to wait for me." Kazuma arrived at 8.39 am before the meeting time.

It always good for man to arrived first before his partner but look like fu hua arrived first.

"K-kazuma...I..um.."

"Chill today is just date. Nothing to be afraid of." Kazuma give a toothy grin as he find it funny the fu hua he knows stuttering at the thought of date.

After all this is her first one. Kazuma been on several date with megumin so he got the idea.

She look at the clothes Kazuma is wearing. A green hoodie over a black turtle neck shirt. A necklace is hanging from his neck that has a symbol...what are those writing? Like it from another world...

He smile adding more charm to his look making her eyes to look away from him. Because of the current situation it make her realize Kazuma as the opposite gender not some friend...