Chapter 1: The Neet Vs The Herrscher

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!! AQUA-SAMA!!!!"

As we can see it our favorite hero running away from a group of girls. Some might say Kazuma never run away from girl unless it was a female orc.

You see this girls are a bit different.... they're dead...yeah a zombie.

"AQUA!!!! WHERE ARE YOU WHEN NEEDED!!!!"

Our hero who just got cockblock by some mysterious force now running away from a horde of zombie trying to kill him with scythe and crossbows.

You might Wondering how this happened...well.....

___________________________________________

[ Few Hours Ago...]

[Kazuma POV]

Currently sitting on one of the bench in the park...sigh...where the hell am I?

"Look mommy there is a cosplayer..."

"Shh! Don't point!"

Everyone in the area look at me weird...I mean I'm wearing some sort of clothes from the medieval times. There clothes look like people from my world except more design put into it.

What weird is that I did not come alone...my bow, quiver and my mythril rope....and vanir mask. I take out my adventurer card and look at my stat... everything seems normal....

Wait... there's a new skills...

{Analyze And Access} let see...hoh! This skill let me look into stuff or living being information. Well that neat I guess.

{Binding Vines} this skill is similar to Bind except it duplicate the rope. It useful...hmm I need to sacrifice bind for it...that never happened with skill before but I just agreed as it was an upgrade to bind.

{Wind burst} this ability able to raise one speed by three tier. First 1.5x , second 2x and lastly 2.5x. it will give the power of speed randomly. The higher the luck the better the chance.

Hoh this is perfect for me...learn all three...eh? Those three doesn't need any skill points? Weird is there glitch with this card.

Sighing...I look at the Billboard showing welcome to Nagazora.....

Sigh....just when I almost become a man, somehow the world still find a way to make me stay virgin. Maybe I'm destined to be a virgin... who's know.

*Booom!!!!*

Huh!? What was that a terrorist attack...the feeling of air...the shock was a bit low...I give this explosion...35/120...wait why the hell argh!!! I'm too use to give score to megumin explosion.

An alarm sound booming through the city warning the civilians to run for their life... seriously what the hell happened..

Ugh my {Enemy Detection} flaring like crazy...woah! What with that number of enemies.

From the bush multiple woman appears...but something feel off...oh shit are they zombie. Why are they holding a scythe and crossbows!?

"Arrgh!!!"

One of them lunges at me.

"Kyaaaah!!!!!"

A manly scream come out as I evade the attack.

Shit it five v one how is that fair!?

Three meelee and two ranger...if I want to survive I need to take out the two ranger first as they can provide support.

Shit what with this world!? Zombie invasion seriously. I just finally defeat the demon king and now zombie! Am I some sort of main characters!

Three jump at me as my { Auto-Evade} burst into action guiding me to dodge every attack.one of them is about to shoot.