Chapter 40:

.....

.....

*Boom!*Boom!!*Boom!!!*

*Tap!!!*Tap!!!*Tap!!!*

Already using all the speed boost I can muster. I keep running on the wall evading the incoming flaming rumbles.

I throw a rope that is tied to one the pillar and let my body swing across the air. Casting the combination of {create water} and {freeze}. I make myself a small ice flooring and kick it to able myself to travel through air.

Yes. There is no such thing as double jump in real life. I have to improvised to replicate the effect of double jump or air dash.

When I reach the other side of the room I continue back by running on the wall.

Damn that masked freak! He been throwing anything he can find at me. But not only that!!! Everything turn into fire!!!.

My current water and ice magic is not effective plus my fire....no...all my basic elements!!! The only intimidate magic I have is {lightning} and {Fireball},one of them is not even work because of the opponent fire element!!!

If I get near him. I will only get myself either beaten or being burn alive!

Kalpas Of Decimation.

That the name of the replica. From what I guess that this man is just a fake copy of the original person that probably already died 50,000 years ago.

I land and slide behind a pillar but nothing work as I have to run away from the destruction.

*Boom!!!*

He leap toward me leaving a trail of flames that burn anything in it path.

With a quick thinking. I hold my weapon up and yell" Force Drive!!!" My clothes from grey turn crimson Red, the embodiment of power and strength.

"Bang!*Boom!*

"Aaarghhh!!!" The impact from his fist colliding with my sword sending a shockwave of pain surging in my body. I can feel my skin getting burning.

My element resistance is only Rank-D. Getting this close to literally Morten furnace is hurting my body and mentally.

I grit my teeth while my face is moisturize by my sweat. I Enchance my leg with both magic and Honkai energy before unleashing a devastating low sweep!!!

*Boom!*

The kick is full of power that man fly away...with that I hope his leg is broken or gone...

I take a heavy breath..aaak!!!

My body move on it own with {Auto-Evade} almost gazing my face a burning rock.

I look at the other side of the room to see that man still standing fine...

"You gotta be kidding me..." Even with a full power kick it nothing to this kalpas person. This guy is the copy...just imagine fighting the real one make my face pale.

I cast a {Hi-Heal} the upgrade the version of {heal}. Aqua and Eris don't need to learn it because their healing properties is god level. But yet Eris still teach me this magic which I take it immediately.

I even rehydrated myself with my own magic...

I decided...if I want to win this fight,I need to end it quickly with a single strike to the head or heart because the holograms still have a human like being.

If it a stamina fight...I will definitely lose.

C'mon brain think...

I need to make the situation is in my hand and use it to it full potential.