Chapter 22: Organizer In Action

Since the last guy pissed in the room, we wanted to change to another room but Theresa called out for us as we moved to the main building and sat around a round table.

Now we all sit together though...we all are sweating except Theresa...why? Because in the middle of the room,sit with a smirk face.

That man has long blonde hair as behind him is a maid that smiles at us.

Otto Apocalypse and Rita Rosswiesse.

"Everyone the overseer have come and decided to join the conversation about the festival. Pachi,pachi!" Theresa clap her hand while smiling.

"Haha thank you Theresa...sigh... please don't called me overseer... Called me Grandpa!!!" Otto said while locking eyes on his granddaughter.

"It embarrassing if my students is near!" Theresa pout making Otto smile in Bliss.

Wah to think the person that I'm worried is actually near. After back from the future events, the future yet so smol Theresa gave me a hard drive that contain all the information of the future events.

I'm a bit confused...but Otto manage to make some branch in some imaginary tree to make a path where Kallen is alive... I'm confused. Theresa put the details in so cryptic bullshit.

Otto basically become the villain in this world only to save the one he love...if I were in his position... would I do the same?

But whatever, all I know that Otto is simping for a girl that doesn't love him. Probably only see him as a friend....ah Kallen Fantasy,it was came out from schicksal... ah it probably Otto doing.

"Hmm you must be the rumors Satou Kazuma correct." Now his attention on me which make me want to look away but I have to keep a poker face and look at him.

"Yes. My name is Satou Kazuma. It's nice to me you overseer and you too ms.rosswiesse." I greet both of them in order to show respect which Otto nod his head.

"Yes, it is a pleasure Mr.Satou." Rita greet back elegantly...ah so befitting of a maid. I wish to have a maid...ah I already once have a Loli baba maid.

"Sir...may I ask you a question...what rumors did you heard about me?" I was wondering because he said the 'rumors Satou Kazuma '....

"Hmm...well there's many. The one that stole other students panties, yelling about gender equality only as an excuse to harass others. Oh! Not to mention you make my granddaughter wear a maid outfit." He lists a few of the rumors.

"I'M SORRY!!!" I smack my head to the table.

"Wah!?" Theresa was embarrassed and cannot look at her grandpa and her students.

"If you may...if I were to show the picture of Theresa...may you forgive me." I said.

"Absolutely!!!" He immediately agreed as I throw my phone to him which he catches. The wallpaper of my phone was the picture I take when Theresa wear her maid outfit.

 The wallpaper of my phone was the picture I take when Theresa wear her maid outfit