Chapter 16: Oh Shit! Time Travel Is Real!!!

"Why won't you look at me anymore like before!!!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" The boy was confused.

Me, Satou Kazuma is currently watching a tv drama in the living room while laying on the couch while caressing chomusuke.

"Meow~"

"Yes, yes...here..." She seems to like it when I scratch her chin.

The drama that I'm watching is about a boy who loves this one girl very much but it's just one side of love. One day,he decided to give up on her making she goes weird and starting to want his attention as the boy slowly gained a harem.

A typical tsundere story....

"Hey chomusuke... I'm still waiting for when you will turn into a cute cat girl that ends each sentence with a nya~"

She rolled to my belly...

"Don't you know that being lazy is bad..."

"Meow...."

I don't know why but I got the feeling that she just judged me...I look away. To think that I said that when I am also lazy.

Now thinking back... it's been three months since I attended this school. In those three months many things happen that make me smile a bit. My school experience in this world is better than my previous one.

I also met a few people that I can call friends. Kiana the stupid one, Bronya the smart one, mei the kind one, fu hua the serious one, himeko the single one and Theresa the midget one.

There are also Rika and her teammates, mr.welt and don't forget the boss or Chris.

Sirin has been moody with me for awhile since she asked me to use steal only for her panties to appear on my hand.

Shit it was scary getting chased by a Loli that can teleport and make spear rain on top of me. Thankfully I escaped...sigh ..it's her fault wanting to see the magic.

"Ugwahhh" the door to the dorm was open as a sound of crying tuna can be heard.

"There,there... Kiana-chan need to start take lessons seriously ok." Mei trying to console Kiana who is crying while holding a piece of paper.

Bronya come after them...but floating...woah.

"What happened? Why is Kiana crying?" I ask wanting to hear the story and probably going to make her cry again.

"Sigh... idiotka fail the writing exam even though her physical test was score one of the best."

"Ah all muscle no brain...."

"Wah!!! Even Kazuma think less of me!"

Last week we have an exam. The exam split into two part. The writing and the physical. The writing part is like a normal school but the physical one is you have to fight a holographic of a honkai beast which I ace both.

The writing part is actually easy because you just need to remember the information that the teacher give and from the textbook....that if you're not me.

I cheat the exam by using {Analyze And Access} which the skill immediately analyze the question before giving me the answer making me tie the first place with Bronya. Yes I cheat, do I feel remorse? Absolutely not.

The physical part, I place in the ninth place. It's ok for me, at least I'm in the top ten places of....wait how many students in my year?

Anyway it looks like I pass the exam where Kiana fail in the writing exam...sigh..

"Hey if you fail the exam doesn't it mean that you won't make it as a Valkyrie?" I ask which Bronya nod making Kiana eyes widen.

"What!? That writing exam is stupid! It not like it going to help when fighting honkai hmph!" Kiana pout.