Chapter 32: Giving Up Is The First Step To Lose Happiness.

Himeko looks at the pathway toward a single stone pillar that has a single sword stuck in it. The sword shines in its golden metal with a red Chinese letter attached to its surface.

She walks near it and inspects it. She awes at its beauty. The sword in her eyes is currently the most beautiful sword she has ever seen in her life.

She has no doubt this sword belongs to the yellow emperor.

Xi juanyuan.

One second she was eaten by a creature and the next found the sword. What are the chances? Is this her luck... Kazuma said... ERIS.

"Eris means luck huh...bless Eris." Himeko gratitude for the word luck from his world.

She held the sword handle and plucked it out from the stone pillar and looked at it.

"Well that was easy and the sword is light." She turned around and planned to get out and only to stop by the sound of someone dropping.

It was Kazuma who just dropped to the ground out of nowhere. His face was full of sweat. His helmet was open automatically.

She gaps as she sees something that frightened her from the bottom of her core. She sees Kazuma is infected by the honkai. Pink line spread from his hand until his face.

She was about to step forward toward him but she realizes a mirror materializes beside her which makes her eyes widen.

"What the!?" She noticed her reflection.

.
.
.
.
.

"Is this my new high school uniform?" Teen Himeko looks at the mirror seeing the new clothes she got from her father. Currently in her living room.

"Himeko are you ready? You're going to miss your graduation ceremony if you don't leave soon." This voice she remembers.

What himeko didn't realize that she was already confused between reality and Fantasy.

This voice can only be from someone that she loves very much. She held dearly.

"Dad!" She turned around to meet her father.

She was the only one to meet with a vile creature with the bottom being his dad while the top is the creature that is ready to strike her.

Both of them fall to the ground...a sense of liquid touches her hand.

"Himeko..." Her name is whisper as she looks up to see her father's face in pain and shock.

The sword of Xi Juanyuan pierced through her father's body.her hand is drowned in her father's blood.

"N-no...no...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hello my name is Theresa Apocalypse." Himeko opened her eyes as she sat in a chair in some sort of chamber.

She was sweating...the dream she just felt...

"I'm sorry about your father...we were old friends. I never thought he would turn himself into a honkai beast." The memory of the event is still lingering in the corner of Himeko mind.

"Sadly,you have been infected by the honkai energy."

"Himeko let me get this straight. You have only two options. Either you wait for the inevitable or take surgery to become a Valkyrie and keep fighting." Theresa held two fingers over her.

"I can only show you the door but you're the one that needs to pick it." Theresa ended her proposal.

If she picks either one...she is still going to die no matter what...no... everything will disappear one day.