Chapter 35: Dark Xuanyuan

Ughh what happened? When I open my eyes I saw that project bunny is princess carry me. Umm I think this is going to fast,we should get to know each other first ok.

My body feel...good and healthy? Did someone apply aid kit on me. No this level of healing is not from a simple med-kit. It like magic...

I noticed that I'm still in chiyou body. I look around to see...ah the Anti-Entrophy legion. Did we got capture? Wait I see that Bronya is talking to sin Mal.

It looks like a temporary truce until we kill chiyou...wait...why is she here.

Ah her beautiful face still make my heart race to this day. Ever since the first time I saw that face in the afterlife I always imagine something...

Her gentle smile and smooth skin that able to make any man fall for her. Her silky hair that shine more brighter under the moonlight. Though her chest is not big but her figure is definitely out of this world.

Eris...

*Tap!*

Everyone attention turn to me as I step down from project bunny and smile while stretching.

"Yo."

"Kazuma!!!" Kiana and mei hug me which who am I to rejected. I returned the gesture back.

"Subject Kazuma!!!" I pat her head and look ahead.

"Thrash!!" Oi rude you damn pipsqueak with dual color hair!!!
Of course I didn't say that to her face due to it might affect the current truce.

I walk forward and push my hand forward to Eris.

"Hey it good to see you boss. New style? Look sexy though." Of course I tease her even knowing the danger behind me which is the tuna and mei...

"Mou~ do you have to sexual harrass me everytime we meet." She pout which is cute. She shake my hand with a giggle.

"What Kazuma harrass her everytime they meet..."

"Hmm subject pervzuma is a wild beast when he's not fighting..."

"Oi shut up!!!" Even though my nonexistent reputation is already gone it still hurts!!!!

I look at sin Mal.

"So what the change of heart? I'm sure you want to kill us? Why help?" I ask wanting to know the reason.

"Hmph! Simple it beca-"

"It because sin Mal is actually afraid so the Bronya provoke and she somehow follow." Oi Bronya aren't you a bit Devil yourself?

"SHUT UP BRONYA!!! I DOING IT BECAUSE I NEED TO FIND A WAY TO ESCAPE!!! You all will lead me to find xi juanyuan and I will take it!" Why does every villain always say their plan.

"Ah ok... anyway good to have you." She pout and look away as she lead her army.

The five of us gather around and walk behind the legion. I mean why should we throw ourselves when we can just have an army of Robot fighting for us.

"It's good to see you're fine Kazuma." Ah that pure smile. Ughh stop it boss you going to kill me.

"Yeah it must be thanks to you correct. You're the only person I can think of healing me." I give my gratitude to the goddess. She scratch the back of her head with blush as she giggled...ughh boss!!!

"You're right. I sense that something is wrong with you so I immediately come to the rescue." She doing a swish motion with her hand.

Hm? She can sense me? Oh right she must have some sort of connection to me. But how?