Megumin-Ex: The Useless Sacrifices

Why?

There was once a little girl shrouded by stubbornness and delusions. Her entire life was a joke to her hometown...

Why did this happen?

She goes on an adventure to find a companion that she can have a bond with and master the art of the most powerful offense attack.

Is it wrong to follow her dream?

She faces many obstacles along the way... slowly her life was asked...was it worth it?

If she gives up now... No one can judge her right?

She finally found the people that she cares about and was returned with love and kindness.

No strength can muster in her body as she rests on the floor.

She found a man...that man has no good quality yet...he accepted her for who she is... slowly...her feelings turn from just an acquaintance to friend then best friend... furthermore into more than a friend but less than a lover....

If only she listens to the people around her...she take granted of the things she have...

But that's not true...her true feeling is that she love the man to her heart...she wish to start family with him one day...she doesn't care if other people doesn't find him attractive...she does.

Once something got taken from you by force...you realize how your life has been a fantasy.

Where is him when she needed him the most...she need him now...but does she deserves him? She always cause problem for him and he has to take the price for her owns crime...

She is ignorant to the harsh reality of the world and soon will realize that her destiny is set in an impending doom that will break her from the delusions of her perspective of the world.

She at her breaking point...if the man rejected her...no he has the right too.

Soon...she Will given the chance to choose between her morality or ....

"So what will you choose."

_________________________________

Raven watches her roost from the top of the building. She watches as the trio that always causes her problems minus yunyun.

It's been a few months since she took those three inside and they cause her headache most of the time.

*Tap!*

Raven glares at the newcomer who stands beside her with his annoying umbrella. The one that saved her and trained her to be mercenary.

Thus she joined the organization known as The World Serpent. Like she has a choice.

"What do you want." Her word is not a question but a statement. Full of poison and she is not afraid to show it.

"Now,now...I just want to chat with you..." Grey serpents watch the roost especially on those specific three.

Raven looks where he is looking and notices his eyesight.

"Aside from the blonde woman...those two with the crimson eyes...they could be used to our organization." He went straight to the point.

Raven sigh...she knows that this day will come one day. He always knows what she is doing... can't someone have their own privacy.

"They are still kids..." Raven said to him which he scoffed.

"Even better..." Grey serpents suddenly jolted as he noticed what he just said but decided to be quiet.

.......