Chapter 37: Interview For these Neet.

The entire garden carries the rich scent of fruits and the fragrance of various flowers. In the corner of the garden, the rose bush - the king of flowers - flaunts its velvety pink gown, charming bees and butterflies.

Next to the vibrant red velvet rose are bright yellow daisies proudly displaying their colors. The yellow of the daisies enhances the sweetness of the autumn sun as if pouring honey. Equally dazzling, clusters of cosmos flowers are also incredibly beautiful. Their delicate orange and pink petals resemble the sun's rays.

Gentle butterflies quietly come to the daisy and orchid flowers to converse and sip nectar.

Sparrows fly over to perch on the milkweed tree. They cautiously descend to eat grains with the chickens, flying back up at the slightest human shadow.

Wonder why St.Freya has a chicken...but that does not matter right now.

Sitting on the bench with a p
Bandage on her face to hide the scratch mark from her previous fight.

Kiana flustered as her figure was rigid. Never thought in the day that she is being interviewed by the news stations.

Though Kiana is seen as an outgoing person, she never got this much attention especially since she knows that she is going to be on television.

"Are you ready miss Kaslana?" The beautiful reporter ask her which she jolt up in surprised. Eh? It already the time!?

"H-hai!!! I..I.. I'm ready!!!" The reporter sweat dropped a bit looking at the flustered girl. If you look closely you can see a spiral of confusion in her eyes.

The reporter chuckled as she remembers the first time she interview someone but in vice versa. She's the one that nervous to interview someone.

"Miss Kaslana relax...take a deep breath and out...you can do it." Kiana listen to her and smile. What a nice woman.

The woman clear her throat and smile as she begin to write on her notepad. The cameraman behind her give a thumbs up.

"Hello everyone around the global. My name is Rei Tanaka from channel 3 from the Homutudio."

'homutudio!? Huh?' Kiana was confused...now she realizes...why does everything related to Homu?

"A couple of days ago,china was almost being trampled by a gigantic beast that surfaced from the bottom of the sea.chiyou are legendary creatures from the Fairy tale"

"But thanks to the hard work of schicksal Valkyrie. The beast was stopped from being able to put any step in Guangzhou."

"It was reported that thank to a certain assistance from four individual that the battleship Hyperion was able to destroy it's heart."

"The four individual was eaten by the beast and decided to use it as advantage to find the beast heart. Thanks to that the Hyperion was able to kill it."

"What surprising is that, all four are actually a student from St.Freya. is this the sign of a new prodigy? Here we have one of the four individual."

She points at Kiana as the camera moves to her.

"Here we have Kiana Kaslana from one of the three great house, the Kaslana house." Kiana blush.

"You were inside the beast and become one of the fact that make the beast was able to be kill. Tell me how do you feel about your achievement?"

"Oh um... I'm happy that chiyou was stopped from bringing any destruction to Guangzhou. Before this I'm just a regular students but the fact that I was able to contribute to this... I'm really happy!" Kiana said with a red face.